Brikwars Chat - Here be losers

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby mgb519 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:18 pm

The last western I watched was "The Good, The Bad, The Weird." I'm sorry, but once you go Korean westerns, you can't go back.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Kalvinator » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Silverdream wrote:mgb hasn't seen Unforgiven. What the fuck?

What's that?
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Silverdream » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:40 pm

It's one of Clint Eastwood's best movies and one of the best Westerns as well.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby mgb519 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Come, let's have a chat.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Colette » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:39 pm

on like Bonn-o-Tron.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Colette » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Story from chat:

Once upon a time there was a boy named Bob, who woke up on a bed to see the sun shining happily outside. Suddenly, his butt farted. But his face exploded. And so Bob died, just as his mother burst into the room to announce "Good Morning!". "Oh my god, Bob has deceased and his soul has floated to heaven, whether this is the unkind hand of fate or just bad luck I do not know, but I must accept it anyway" she said, wistuflly. As she finished her train of thought, a man jumped through the window! The man walked up to her, an AK-47 slung behind his back.

"Ma'am, I must declare my love for you, for it is like a lost and tired seagull finally seeing land again; I love you; I need you: come into my arms."

As he said this, she grabbed his hard cock and gave him a BJ. Unfortunately, he sneezed, farted and came at the same time, amazing and disgusting everyone in the room, even Bob. Bob then revealed that he had been exposed to a lethal dose of radiation, causing him to rise up once more as a zombie. Bob grabbed the man's AK-47, and shot his arms off "Ow, my arms" said Bob. Bob then pissed on the man and he turned into a mutant. During this, his mother slowly slipped into shock. Suddenly, an orange portal appeared on the wall facing Bob's bed, as Chell jumped out and a rocket followed her. "Look at me" said Bob's Mom as she took off her floral dress, revealing that she was really an orangutan who loved giving blowjobs. OH MY GOD said everyone in the room. Then there was an orgy. Then another rocket flew through the portal, setting the house on fire and wounding the man with the AK47.

Klaus Jr, who happened to be walking by the house, was angered by the noise and summoned the Shoggoth to subdue the house. Klaus II then kissed his girlfriend, Siri on the lips "My my, I have never in my many years met a woman as chaste and of high moral character as you and I wish to consumate our love in intercourse, but I respect your asexual boundaries and don't wish to disgust you with tales of my overbaering lust, you fine woman".

All of a sudden Captain Boss ran down the street and saw what was happening. Followed close behind by Scratch and the Mafia Fire Brigade, here to see what other gang is busting in on their Arson racket.

The Shoggoth began to devour everyone in the house, including Bob, his orangutan mom, and the man with the Ak-47, gaining the ability to shoot bullets out of his many eyes. The shoggoth's 7th eye stared out the window at the happy couple, wondering if he would ever be like that as he hadn't wooed a single shoggoth over and he became loneliness and depression; he cried loudly, because he knew that no one would ever help with his contacts, curl his eyelashes, trim his eyebrows or spit in his eye in a sexual fetish way, and he then cried again. He decided he didn't want to live anymore, so he went to Vegas- It didn't work- Vegas made him live again. Then, after winning the lottery, He died in a car accident on the rings of saturn. His Auto-biography, published post-humorously, was a best seller and became known as a great work of Cthulic Literature.

A shuttle touched down on the road next to the house, as Trattorian soldiers began to file out and made motions to arrest Klaus II and rescue Siri. Klaus II saw the soldiers and activated his soul gem, golden armor grew around him, and a gold staff morphed in his hands. And he took his staff and made kabobs out of them, and he had a nice picnic. But captain boss intervines! He Crushed the staff against his boner and then used it to maek a kabob out of Klaus II. Meanwhile: The Mob Fire brigade begins a fire-fighting firefight with the remaining Trattorians, and also starts putting out the fire on Bob's house. Suddenly, the massive Angel Sahaquiel falls from the heavens, destroying the city in which all the action occurred, as the Scythian Lord Admiral Karr steepled his fingers and said "All according to plan".

"What, what the fuck are you doing here?!" screamed Admiral Karr as Asuka Sohryu Langley was naked behind him, with a massive 14 inch erection. "Bend Over". BUT SOFT. The legendary sandvich of the north wind descended on them and said in a booming voice "STAHP IT YEW HO".

All of a sudden, a million awesome cruisers came over the horizon. As they descended, the Mafia made a run for it, thinking the Futa Police had finally caught up with them.

Lord Admiral Karr finally turned to face Asuka, putting his phone to his ear and ordering “Evangelist Unit-00, launch!”. "Launch this!" Asuka said in a Jersay accent, while gesturing to her massive genitalia. An innocent bystander then heroically pulled out his encyclopedia to figure out what it was, because he plays too much Mario. The awesome fleet started retreating after hearing the bad news, but the LOVE GUN kept moving forward. The firemafia makes it back to their safehouse, and deploys the anti-chickdick field. Evangelist Unit-00 enters the room, a black reverend who warns Asuka to "Put away that indecent part of yours, or else you will be damned to hell!".
Colette

Postby Silverdream » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:12 pm

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Silverdream » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Anyone want to talk or something?

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby mgb519 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Perhaps later tonight. Perhaps.
Tzan wrote:

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Colette » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:45 pm

On I guess.
Colette

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Online and ready to cyber.

Uh... I mean chat.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Colette » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 pm

on like Bonn-o-Tron.
Colette

Postby Colette » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Dilanski is now unable to sleep.

I fully second his thesis that more than three people in chat and it devolves into something worse than the forums.
Colette

Postby mgb519 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:42 pm

There are people here. I'm gonna have dinner and then be there as well.
Tzan wrote:

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby dilanski » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Lovely witty repertoire tonight.

LOL JK, Business as normal.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish