Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:44 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:I just chatted on the Brikwars chat during my stinker tinker time. It was so idiotic that I forgot math.

∮(∂s) F∙dr = ∬s(∇×F)∙dS
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...


:belushi:
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Vami IV » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:47 pm

I have trouble with Algebra one.
Colette posting this shit purely for his amusement.
Hm.
MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM - 2012
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Shut up. I feel like a winner anyway.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.


The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
User avatar
Vami IV
Dimmy
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Titan Shifting

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Apollyon » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:52 am

Vami IV wrote:I have trouble with Algebra one.
Colette posting this shit purely for his amusement.
Hm.


It might look intimidating but it is pretty simple actually.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:14 am

Apollyon wrote:
Vami IV wrote:I have trouble with Algebra one.
Colette posting this shit purely for his amusement.
Hm.


It might look intimidating but it is pretty simple actually.

Simple Stokes theorem actually.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...


:belushi:
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Natalya » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:21 pm

Image
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
You think I have a god complex? Let me tell you something. I am god.
You think I have a god complex?  Let me tell you something.  I am god.
 
Posts: 5142
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Vami IV » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Apollyon wrote:
Vami IV wrote:I have trouble with Algebra one.
Colette posting this shit purely for his amusement.
Hm.


It might look intimidating but it is pretty simple actually.


I will again point out that I am a highschool Freshman. Not a college Sophmore or a physicist or sciencey-math bullshit.
MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM - 2012
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Shut up. I feel like a winner anyway.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.


The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
User avatar
Vami IV
Dimmy
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Titan Shifting

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:15 pm

Vami IV wrote:
Apollyon wrote:
Vami IV wrote:I have trouble with Algebra one.
Colette posting this shit purely for his amusement.
Hm.


It might look intimidating but it is pretty simple actually.


I will again point out that I am a highschool Freshman. Not a college Sophmore or a physicist or sciencey-math bullshit.

I'm a high school junior, and probably about your age.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...


:belushi:
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Vami IV » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Colette wrote:
Vami IV wrote:
Apollyon wrote:
Vami IV wrote:I have trouble with Algebra one.
Colette posting this shit purely for his amusement.
Hm.


It might look intimidating but it is pretty simple actually.


I will again point out that I am a highschool Freshman. Not a college Sophmore or a physicist or sciencey-math bullshit.

I'm a high school junior, and probably about your age.

I'll be 15 in 4 days. I doubt it.
MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM - 2012
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Shut up. I feel like a winner anyway.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.


The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
User avatar
Vami IV
Dimmy
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Titan Shifting

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Colette » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:06 pm


**************************************

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

**************************************


Vami IV wrote:
Colette wrote:
Vami IV wrote:
Apollyon wrote:
Vami IV wrote:I have trouble with Algebra one.
Colette posting this shit purely for his amusement.
Hm.


It might look intimidating but it is pretty simple actually.


I will again point out that I am a highschool Freshman. Not a college Sophmore or a physicist or sciencey-math bullshit.

I'm a high school junior, and probably about your age.

I'll be 15 in 4 days. I doubt it.

I turned 15 years old 6 days ago.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...


:belushi:
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:04 pm


**************************************

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

**************************************


Colette wrote:
Vami IV wrote:I'll be 15 in 4 days. I doubt it.

I turned 15 years old 6 days ago.

rekt
Silverdream wrote:
Overwatch Elite: A jew! My one weakness.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: a grain of sand

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Silverdream » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Colette wrote:
Vami IV wrote:I'll be 15 in 4 days. I doubt it.

I turned 15 years old 6 days ago.


-Ozymandias
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6781
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Vami IV » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Colette wrote:I turned 15 years old 6 days ago.

I see that it's in no way my age anymore that why so many forum goers despise me.
Hmm.
MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM - 2012
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Shut up. I feel like a winner anyway.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.


The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
User avatar
Vami IV
Dimmy
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Titan Shifting

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:09 pm

Vami IV wrote:
Colette wrote:I turned 15 years old 6 days ago.

I see that it's in no way my age anymore that why so many forum goers despise me.
Hmm.

Pretty sure nobody "despises" you, you're just choosing to feel like a victim.
Silverdream wrote:
Overwatch Elite: A jew! My one weakness.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: a grain of sand

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Vami IV » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:28 pm


**************************************

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

**************************************


Apparently you do forget what you posted in a thread literally 5 days ago.

Although I'm sure that you have so much more things to do than remember shit you put on the internet.
MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM - 2012
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Shut up. I feel like a winner anyway.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.


The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
User avatar
Vami IV
Dimmy
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Titan Shifting

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:07 pm

Vami IV wrote:Apparently you do forget what you posted in a thread literally 5 days ago.

Although I'm sure that you have so much more things to do than remember shit you put on the internet.

OH YEAH it's the attitude your attitude is what sells it
Silverdream wrote:
Overwatch Elite: A jew! My one weakness.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: a grain of sand

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest