Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:10 am

PandoraNuker wrote:
PandoraNuker wrote:You know what? I'm going to be made a fool of if I keep arguing. Only a pedo would try to argue against the fact that he is a pedo. Lulz. I almost fell for the trap. D*mn you Warhead.

Fix'd

NO! You cannot "Fix" yourself - not unless you take 2 bricks and then crush your balls between them - to save humanity from the risk of your genome spreading to the next generation.

Go back to your cave pedo-child! And lurk moar!
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby aoffan23 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:27 am

TO THE SCYTHEMOBILE!
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:16 am

aoffan23 wrote:TO THE SCYTHEMOBILE!

It's time to FUCKING ROCK into mordor!

Mephisto! Hand me my AXE OF ROCK!

*Headbangs the fucking UNIVERSE APART*

The Shadowscythe

Postby Warhead » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:30 am

I gotta watch that tenacious D movie.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby naussica » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:34 am

You haven't yet? :shock:

I find that it's kind of brikwarsy in many ways.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Warhead » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:03 am

Were the crowd go I do not. Once the hype dies down I tend to suss things out for myself. And I hate knowing ANYTHING about a movie before I see it so I have no expectations. It's DVD night tonight so I may hire it, we all like Jack Black and the Mrs is cool.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby stubby » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Wow! Even after reading all this I was not prepared for just how irritating PN is when you put him in a chatroom. Permabanned, there was no other option.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:03 pm

stubby wrote:Wow! Even after reading all this I was not prepared for just how irritating PN is when you put him in a chatroom. Permabanned, there was no other option.

VICTOOOORY!

Thank you.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:33 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:
stubby wrote:Wow! Even after reading all this I was not prepared for just how irritating PN is when you put him in a chatroom. Permabanned, there was no other option.

VICTOOOORY!

Thank you.

You thought he was irritating in the chat now? Try kicking or banning him there, he logs back in with a new I.P address - I had to ban at least 6 before he got the damn message.

The Shadowscythe

Postby stubby » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:06 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:You thought he was irritating in the chat now? Try kicking or banning him there, he logs back in with a new I.P address - I had to ban at least 6 before he got the damn message.

Yeah, that's about how many I had to ban here too. Fortunately I keep extensive lists.

Now, witness all my diplomacies!

PandoraNuker wrote:Hello. I, known to you as PandoraNuker, believe I have been banned from the forums, and according to the message it said I should contact you, the admin. Before I even start thinking about an appeal, I would like to know why I was banned. I did not post anything on the day I was banned, so could I find out why? Please respond to this, and I know that while you get hundreds of stupid questions everyday, please tell me why, and after I know why we MAY have an intelligent discussion if the reason is stupid enough which highly unlikely for an intelligent person like you. Another, less important question is that how long will the ban last? I just want to finish my forum battle, but I need to know how long it will have to sit on my floor. Thank you for your time,
PandoraNuker

I wrote:Dear PandoraNuker,

Before I address your questions directly, you should understand that, almost since your first day, you've been on the list of "people whose presence I try to tolerate" rather than "people whose presence I appreciate." Your contributions have consistently served to make the overall forum experience worse rather than better, but not so much so that I thought there wasn't hope. People much worse than you have managed to get their acts together in the past, but even after multiple bans, you never seemed to quite catch on like Bonn-o-Tron. It's possible you're a nice kid in real life, but this forum isn't a good match for your online personality.

The specific reason you got banned is that I signed into chat today, where I found you working hard to finally and dramatically convince me that you really are just never going to get it. As a result, I didn't see any point in extending your most recent "last chance" on the forums any further. There are a million other forums on the internet, and I'm sure you'll find plenty that are better suited to you.

As for your forum battle... I don't know if you were enjoying it, but it doesn't sound like anyone else was. It's probably best for everyone involved that you just finish it off by yourself.

Best of luck,
- Mike.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Silent-sigfig » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm

:ftw:
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby stubby » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Now, on to more important things.

<Blitzen>: The fashion industry is a mystery to me.

<stubdor>: As the forum's token girl, you need to be up on this stuff

<Blitzen>: You can be the forum's token girl from now on like Bonn-o-Tron.

<stubdor>: I'd make booty bothered the token girl, but she shows up even less than you do

<Blitzen>: What about Natalya?

<stubdor>: She's a gender studies major. There's no way I can shoehorn her into the role of supporting prevailing gender stereotypes
<stubdor>: Although...
<stubdor>: Actually now that I put it that way it sounds a lot funnier.
<stubdor>: Maybe I'll take the token girl title away from you and give it to her after all.

<Blitzen>: Okay.
<Blitzen>: Excellent.

<stubdor>: She'll probably have way better ideas on what to do with the position than anyone else

<Blitzen>: I need moar Kool Aid.

Congratulations Natalya, you are now the official Token Girl. I'd like to thank Blitzen for her years of dedicated service in this capacity, but now she will be able to focus more exclusively on her primary role as forum Grammar Piltogg.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Warhead » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Wow, we get rid of PandoraNuker and gain back our Grammar Piltogg AND gain an Anti-Gender Stereotype token girl all in the same day.

Does, anyone else have a sudden sense of impending doom?
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby stubby » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:09 pm

It's not impending doom as much as there is a LOT of drinking going on at the office today. It's our annual summer barbecue.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Me? Nah. Just recalling the gender discussion and grinning very, very widely. This... should be fun.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion