Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: Brikwars Chat - We are on our periods

Postby dilanski » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Vami IV wrote:125 year old.

Understand that being a 12 year old has nothing to do with your physical or mental age. All N00Bs, whether they are 8 or 80 come into forums as 12 year olds, and go from there.
ImageImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:33 pm

Can I be in the story? I want to be an actual clown. Always been a dream of mine to be a clown inside of an erotic novel.
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Postby dilanski » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:Can I be in the story? I want to be an actual clown. Always been a dream of mine to be a clown inside of an erotic novel.

As I've said, during Colette & Vami's wedding, pretty much everyone will be making some appearance. Unwittingly though, by collecting all of the worlds most awesome autistic Metal people into a single wedding hall, Colette and Vami will accidentally start of WWIII, leading Putin to release his army of fuck bots to try and take us all out in one go. The collective might of the brikwarriors is almost enough, until the giant radioactive cyborg zombie vore bear is released. The brikwarriors scramble for cover, leaving Colette alone and at the mercy of a whole army of fuck bots.

Obviously the whole soviet army is led by none other than scythe's clone, school girl scythe, who has a massive drug fuelled fist(ing) fight with normal scythe, only to win, and in a show of false irony, skullfuck scythes brains half-out.

Obviously it's more complicated, as there's lots of room for plot twists, and the finale, beyond the Vami clone colette sandwich (Non-Evil school girl vami maybe?), is largely undecided.
ImageImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Previous

Return to General Discussion