You know, whatever
Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig
Sorry I've been gone for a while, but I moved and no longer have internet. Stealing wi-fi ftw! So I sold most of my legos, but I'll have pics of the new army by the end of the month hopefully.
Does james+burgundy love men? I'll let you decide.
james+burgundy wrote:nice parts
james+burgundy wrote:Think you can get me the guys number
james+burgundy wrote:O I was hoping he'd stay at my place
- che gueveva
- Posts: 396
- Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 pm
- Location: In your house, stealing your lulz.
Horay for theft!
<a href="http://www.freemyspacegraphics.com"><img src="http://www.freemyspacegraphics.com/Graphics/Funny_Animations/images/funny_new_18.gif" alt="free myspace graphics :: myspace images :: myspace pictures free myspace layouts"></a>
- Officially the Man Now Dog
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:55 pm
- Location: Eating mother f*cking bacon.
On topic: Adrian, pics or I don't believe it. Still, nice to have you back.
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
- may be controversial to some douches
- Posts: 1503
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: With my finger on the big red button.
it is not theft if they did not secure there network...
Loosing your mind is a side effect to this fourm
<a href="http://www.danasoft.com"><img src="http://www.danasoft.com/sig/467978439.jpg" border="0">
- likes the snot water
- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 am
- Location: here and there
Sure, same as taking someone's television isn't theft if they left the front door unlocked.
- forum janitor
- Posts: 4014
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm
Or like stealing cable isn't theft.
- The Fun Police
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
- Location: New York
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: lawmaster and 2 guests