Wierd dreams

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Wierd dreams

Postby naussica » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Have you ever had dream so wierd you think someone spiked your food or coffee or anything? Well, tell it here! I'll start things off.

I once dreamed that school ran until 8:00 at night and the vice princepal made an announcement saying that there are two stalkers stalking people. He then described them. The bell rang, so I went outside to wait for my bus. My friends and I were hanging out on the football field. I looked at the baseball field ahead and saw two people that fit the stalker's description. I then yelled "it's the stalkers!" Then, me, my friends, the stalkers, and some other people took out guns and got into a gunfight with the stalker's. Then, they ran off when they were half dead. Apparently, a bunch of stalkers were making an army and becoming a terrorist group. So I got everyone in school to unite and fight them. A huge gun battle took place and I had a chaingun. So to sum it all up, I was mowing down stalkers.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Zahru II » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:24 am

Nice. I only dream some inconsistent surreal stuff.
BFenix wrote:Zahru kicks so much ass!

Best rank+avatar combo on the boards

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby kiemaster » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:29 am

I once had a dream were i took a bath....thats all...i just washed my hair and got out and dryed myself....it was a very odd dream i remember waking up and thinking "What the hell..."
kiemaster
Dimmy

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:55 am

I think I've predicted the fall of Challenger, 9/11, and something about that submarine impact in my dreams.

But Naussica, are we talking about stalkers or Stalkers? Mortal Engine Stalkers?
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:15 am

Dreams when your flying are good ones. Wet dreams potentially embarrassing.

I used to get these dreams where you are being pursued and can't run fast, so instead I would turn round and try to shoot what ever was chasing me but I found that guns have no effect so what I then did was to punch them but again it seemed to have no effect so in the end I just went insane and ripped them apart with my hands, it was really bloody, for some reason this worked though...

Another dream I had, and my most favourite to date was in a running battle up hill through suburban streets leading a whole group of heavily armed soldiers. we were all wearing tan camouflage for some reason. Anyway, there were these green camouflage soldiers with rifles that would keep attacking as we tried to get to the summit and although they picked some of us off, the attacks were always beaten back. I think there were enemy tanks and incoming artillery fire too. Looking back I now see that it was the early onset of King of The Hill-ism.
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:30 am

Either I was telegraphing what I was going to create, or you got a dose of someone's Picture War.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Candlejack » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:57 am

Warhead wrote:Another dream I had, and my most favourite to date was in a running battle up hill through suburban streets leading a whole group of heavily armed soldiers. we were all wearing tan camouflage for some reason. Anyway, there were these green camouflage soldiers with rifles that would keep attacking as we tried to get to the summit and although they picked some of us off, the attacks were always beaten back. I think there were enemy tanks and incoming artillery fire too. Looking back I now see that it was the early onset of King of The Hill-ism.

This sounds like that game I used to play with my friends with the army men, the kind from toy story, and marbles. The best attack, one per game per side, was the Terminator. We had took a Terminator action figure, and threw it at the enemy side. Best. Lesser. Game. EVER.
"Nietzsche is dead. Nietzsche remains dead. No amount of philosophy or existentialism will fix this." -Anonymous
Candlejack
Officer

Postby masterMISICK » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:42 am

Ross_Varn wrote:But Naussica, are we talking about stalkers or Stalkers? Mortal Engine Stalkers?

MORTAL ENGINE STALKERS :shock:

i loved those books
I like to look my enemy in the face through a high powered sniper rifle 2 miles away

Sorry for my retarded inability to spell.
masterMISICK
Minifig

Postby Rody » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:38 am

The weirdest dream I had so far was the one that had a character selection screen...
shortly after that I had to wade trough drying cement while holding newspapers above my head, just so the vampire bats wouldn't see us, while we were getting groceries.
also I'm pretty sure it featured sidewalks paved with tombstones.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Rody
My Little Pony

Postby RJ » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:11 pm

I remember having a dream wherein my rival school was having a new statue put in their playground for some reason. It was a weeping angel that also had the powers of the gorgon from SJA. Hilarity ensued.

Also, although it wasn't mine, my mum once had a dream where she was being chased by the Abzorbaloff...

dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:27 pm

I hate the dreams where you can control it, but you suck at everything you do. You try to run, but you can only go at a slight jog and you trip over everything.

The other night I had the best dream ever. I was at a friend's house and there was a polar bear on her porch. She wasn't there, so I called her and was describing everything the bear was doing. If you had played the dream like a movie, it probably would have ran at least an hour of me just watching a bear.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Arkbrik » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:40 pm

I sometimes have very Lovecraftian dreams. A favorite is the one with a giant tree-like thing made of flesh with four huge tentacles instead of branches, and two big eyes on the trunk. Anyone touched by the tentacles in the dream went unconscious and then slowly transformed into another tentacle tree.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby MasterEcabob » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Warhead wrote:Dreams when your flying are good ones. Wet dreams potentially embarrassing.

Combining these, I once had this dream that four Ice Climbers were flying up Mt. Naked Peach.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Warhead » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Hehehe, Mounting Mount Peachfish. :D

@Arky: Tentacles huh? How not surprised... any submarines, cigars or similar symbolic structures?
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Zahru II » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Come to think of it, yesterdays dream began with me waking up only to find that everything in the house involving water had disappeared (sink, toilet, etc), yet the in the bathroom there was knee deep water, which oddly didn't flow out when I opened the door, it remained floating and in fact it felt like jelly. Then the scene shifted to a big launching mechanism which moved on railroad tracks, was completely made of wood, it fired weird sand-brownish globs, which raced along the tracks, setting them on fire, then propelling to the sky and explode, then falling back into my hands as a blue plush toy kitten. Then I was in a car and a girl was scratching my head, which felt abnormally great.

Whaddaya think guize, should I move to an asylum? :)
BFenix wrote:Zahru kicks so much ass!

Best rank+avatar combo on the boards

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Next

Return to General Discussion