You know, whatever
Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny
Holly water is only good for repelling yuletide elves and mistletoe demons.
And Cthulhu can roast his tentacled behind in a volcano for all I care. I thought we were hunting hellfiends, not eldritch abominations. You need a specialist for that.
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1487
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Still Controversial to Some Douches
All your holy water are belong to usssssssssss...
- Posts: 10926
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
Goddamit has anyone else read the Sluggy Freelance Saturnalia Nerf War when Santa was an alien? I don't remember what year it was. That was an epic sequence though.
- Posts: 5651
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests