I feel this needs to be posted

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

I feel this needs to be posted

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:46 am

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Zahru II » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:54 am

Derpfield is ossum.
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby dilanski » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:00 am

I thought you'd be too busy ass-fucking warhead to notice...When I have the time to sit down and get a photobucket account or sort out my current host I will. Until then the wiki does have hosting abilities and it works.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:09 am

dilanski wrote:I thought you'd be too busy ass-fucking warhead to notice...When I have the time to sit down and get a photobucket account or sort out my current host I will. Until then <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a> does have hosting abilities and it works.

Yes, the wiki does have hosting abilities - but did you bother to even ASK anyone before you decided to fill it up with your battle report pictures?

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should, fucktard.

The Shadowscythe

Postby dilanski » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:41 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:
dilanski wrote:I thought you'd be too busy ass-fucking warhead to notice...When I have the time to sit down and get a photobucket account or sort out my current host I will. Until then <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a></a> does have hosting abilities and it works.

Yes, <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a> does have hosting abilities - but did you bother to even ASK anyone before you decided to fill it up with your battle report pictures?

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should, fucktard.

Asking is over-rated, does it always get you what you want? AS I said many many many many times, I WILL GET A HOST.

Edit: I now have a Photobucket account, now STFU.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:15 am

:rule7:

RULE 7 HAS BEEN DECLARED.

And now I must ask, as a father myself - and a damn manly one if I may add . . . just where did Dilanski's manly dad go wrong?

Hand in your mancard, Forthwith! Un-manly child!

The Shadowscythe

Postby Elmagnifico » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:41 am

The manly gene has obviously skipped a generation.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby dilanski » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:43 am

Fuck this bullshit, I'm 'outta here.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski

Postby Magic Soap » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:56 am

What amuses me greatly is this is finer quality than most of Dilanski's posts put together.
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Warhead » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:28 am

dilanski wrote:I thought you'd be too busy ass-fucking warhead to notice...When I have the time to sit down and get a photobucket account or sort out my current host I will. Until then <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a> does have hosting abilities and it works.

I am outraged! Insensate! If you're going to the trouble of slinging insults at least get it right. As anyone can see we are quite clearly skull fucking each other (isn't that right sugar? :wink: ).
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:36 am

Warhead wrote:
dilanski wrote:I thought you'd be too busy ass-fucking warhead to notice...When I have the time to sit down and get a photobucket account or sort out my current host I will. Until then <a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/"><a href="http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/">the wiki</a></a> does have hosting abilities and it works.

I am outraged! Insensate! If you're going to the trouble of slinging insults at least get it right. As anyone can see we are quite clearly skull fucking each other (isn't that right sugar? :wink: ).

SSSSHHHHHhhhhh! It's quiet time now . . . come get some lovin'baby . . .

I also have a short story for you all . . . enjoy this little gem (semi-inspired by magic soap - and written by a story generator)

Code: Select all
   It all started when our cliche, protagonistic figure, Dilanski's Dad, woke up in a foxy forest. It was the first time it had happened. Feeling ridiculously pleased, Dilanski's Dad slapped a ninja star, thinking it would make him feel better (but as usual, it did not). With fist clenched and teeth gnashed, he realized that his beloved Dilanski's Virginity was missing!  Immediately he called his bed-friend, Dilanski. Dilanski's Dad had known Dilanski for (plus or minus) 200,000 years, the majority of which were enchanting ones.  Dilanski was unique. She was charismatic though sometimes a little... annoying. Dilanski's Dad called her anyway, for the situation was urgent.

Dilanski picked up to a very calm Dilanski's Dad. Dilanski calmly assured him that most South American hissing sloths shudder before mating, yet long-haired sea monkeys usually exotically yawn *after* mating. She had no idea what that meant; she was only concerned with distracting Dilanski's Dad.  Why was Dilanski trying to distract Dilanski's Dad?  Because she had snuck out from Dilanski's Dad's with the Dilanski's Virginity only eleven days prior.  It was a sassy little Dilanski's Virginity... how could she resist?

It didn't take long before Dilanski's Dad got back to the subject at hand: his Dilanski's Virginity. Dilanski yawned. Relunctantly, Dilanski invited him over, assuring him they'd find the Dilanski's Virginity. Dilanski's Dad grabbed his whale and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, Dilanski realized that she was in trouble. She had to find a place to hide the Dilanski's Virginity and she had to do it skillfully. She figured that if Dilanski's Dad took the nappy, busted-out hatchback, she had take at least four minutes before Dilanski's Dad would get there.  But if he took the Pube Mobile?  Then Dilanski would be really screwed.

Before she could come up with any reasonable ideas, Dilanski was interrupted by six clueless Unicorns that were lured by her Dilanski's Virginity. Dilanski belched; 'Not again', she thought. Feeling exasperated, she aggressively reached for her gerbil and deftly poked every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the imaginery desert, squealing with discontent. She exhaled with relief.  That's when she heard the Pube Mobile rolling up.  It was Dilanski's Dad.

----o0o----

As he pulled up, he felt a sense of urgency. He had had to make an unscheduled stop at McDonald's to pick up a 12-pack of dull pencils, so he knew he was running late.  With a mighty leap, Dilanski's Dad was out of the Pube Mobile and went sassily jaunting toward Dilanski's front door.  Meanwhile inside,  Dilanski was panicking.  Not thinking, she tossed the Dilanski's Virginity into a box of dull pencils and then slid the box behind her hippopotamus. Dilanski was exasperated but at least the Dilanski's Virginity was concealed.  The doorbell rang.

'Come in,' Dilanski exotically purred.  With a deft push, Dilanski's Dad opened the door.  'Sorry for being late, but I was being chased by some pestering spite-toting jerk in a deliciously practical 4-door,' he lied.  'It's fine,' Dilanski assured him. Dilanski's Dad took a seat uncomfortably close to where Dilanski had hidden the Dilanski's Virginity. Dilanski sneezed trying unsuccessfully to hide her nervousness.  'Uhh, can I get you anything?' she blurted.  But Dilanski's Dad was distracted. In a blinding moment of misguided bravado, Dilanski noticed a dimwitted look on Dilanski's Dad's face. Dilanski's Dad slowly opened his mouth to speak.

'...What's that smell?'

Dilanski felt a stabbing pain in her prostate when Dilanski's Dad asked this.  In a moment of disbelief, she realized that she had hidden the Dilanski's Virginity right by her oscillating fan. 'Wh-what?  I don't smell anything..!'  A lie.  A clueless look started to form on Dilanski's Dad's face. He turned to notice a box that seemed clearly out of place. 'Th-th-those are just my grandma's potatos from when she used to have pet 3-legged wallabies.  She, uh...dropped 'em by here earlier'. Dilanski's Dad nodded with fake acknowledgement...then, before Dilanski could react, Dilanski's Dad aimlessly lunged toward the box and opened it.  The Dilanski's Virginity was plainly in view.

Dilanski's Dad stared at Dilanski for what what must've been eleven nanoseconds. As if it really mattered Dilanski groped scandalously in Dilanski's Dad's direction, clearly desperate. Dilanski's Dad grabbed the Dilanski's Virginity and bolted for the door.  It was locked. Dilanski let out a enchanting chuckle. 'If only you hadn't been so protective of that thing, none of this would have happened, Dilanski's Dad,' she rebuked. Dilanski always had been a little annoying, so Dilanski's Dad knew that reconciliation was not an option; he needed to escape before Dilanski did something crazy, like... start chucking bananas at her or something. Happy as a frickin' monkey, he gripped his Dilanski's Virginity tightly and made a dash toward the window, diving headlong through the glass panels.

Dilanski looked on, blankly. 'What the hell?  That seemed excessive.  The other door was open, you know.' Silence from Dilanski's Dad. 'And to think, I varnished that window frame two days ago...it never ends!' Suddenly she felt a tinge of concern for Dilanski's Dad. 'Oh.  You ..okay?' Still silence. Dilanski walked over to the window and looked down. Dilanski's Dad was gone.

----o0o----

Just yonder, Dilanski's Dad was struggling to make his way through the foxy forest behind Dilanski's place. Dilanski's Dad had severely hurt his armpit during the window incident, and was starting to lose strength.  Another pack of feral Unicorns suddenly appeared, having caught wind of the Dilanski's Virginity.  One by one they latched on to Dilanski's Dad.  Already weakened from his injury, Dilanski's Dad yielded to the razgrizzly onslaught and collapsed.  The last thing he saw before losing consciousness was a buzzing horde of Unicorns running off with his Dilanski's Virginity.

About two hours later, Dilanski's Dad awoke, his fingernail throbbing.  It was dark and Dilanski's Dad did not know where he was.  Deep in the inhospitable secret vineyard, Dilanski's Dad was barely lost. Suddenly inspired by the wise teachings of Confuscious, he remembered that his Dilanski's Virginity was taken by the Unicorns. But at that point, he was just thankful for his life.  That's when, to his horror, a oversized Unicorn emerged from the secret vineyard.  It was the alpha Unicorn. Dilanski's Dad opened his mouth to scream but was cut short when the Unicorn sunk its teeth into Dilanski's Dad's scalp. With a faint groan, the life escaped from Dilanski's Dad's lungs, but not before he realized that he was a failure.

Less than eleven miles away, Dilanski was entombed by anguish over the loss of the Dilanski's Virginity.  'MY PRECIOUS!!' she cried, as she reached for a sharpened carrot.  With a quick thrust, she buried it deeply into her prostate.  As the room began to fade to black, she thought about Dilanski's Dad... wishing she had found the courage to tell him that she loved him.  But she would die alone that day.  All that remained was the Dilanski's Virginity that had turned them against each other, ultimately causing their demise.  And as the dew on melancholy sappling branches began to reflect the dawn's reddish glare, all that could be heard was the chilling cry of distant Unicorns, desecrating all things sacred to virtuous men, and perpetuating an evil that would reign for centuries to come.  Our heroes would've lived unhappily ever after, but they were too busy being dead.  So, no one lived forever after, the end. :'(

LOLz!!1

*** L337 Story Generator v1.0
*** Written by Derek Clark.  Copyright © www.the-elite.net ~ 2004-2005
*** Forever pwning with earnest.

http://www.the-elite.net/---/story/

The Shadowscythe

Postby Magic Soap » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:46 am

Ah, you used the one that lets you choose between sarcastic and random...
The accident at the nuclear power plant in the Sleepy Little Town of Kirkutcsk, Slovania created a radioactive monster. The township was fine with that. But one year later, the radioactive abomination returns to his place of birth for one reason, to feed! As the entire town unsuccessfully tries to combat the scientific monstrosity, one plumber (Linda), one short-order cook (Charles) and one mute hairstylist (Chunky) hold the key to survival. As time runs out, they must find a way to lure the creature into a vat of liquid goo! Will they succeed? Will Kirkutcsk be saved? It's serious radio-action in the new thriller Obscure Meringue !

It all started when our predictably heroic protagonist, Warhead, woke up in a imaginery desert. It was the third time it had happened. Feeling very puzzled, Warhead slapped a ripened avocado, thinking it would make him feel better (but as usual, it did not). A few unsatisfying minutes later, he realized that his beloved skull to fuck was missing!  Immediately he called his annoying neighbor, Dilanski. Warhead had known Dilanski for (plus or minus) 61 years, the majority of which were sassy ones.  Dilanski was unique. She was intelligent though sometimes a little... insensitive. Warhead called her anyway, for the situation was urgent.

Dilanski picked up to a very mad Warhead. Dilanski calmly assured him that most legless puppies turn red before mating, yet disease-carrying chipmunks usually earnestly shudder *after* mating. She had no idea what that meant; she was only concerned with distracting Warhead.  Why was Dilanski trying to distract Warhead?  Because she had snuck out from Warhead's with the skull to fuck only ten days prior.  It was a exotic little skull to fuck... how could she resist?

It didn't take long before Warhead got back to the subject at hand: his skull to fuck. Dilanski belched. Relunctantly, Dilanski invited him over, assuring him they'd find the skull to fuck. Warhead grabbed his canoe and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, Dilanski realized that she was in trouble. She had to find a place to hide the skull to fuck and she had to do it aptly. She figured that if Warhead took the Jap Trap, she had take at least eight minutes before Warhead would get there.  But if he took the dirty dishwasher?  Then Dilanski would be scarcely screwed.

Before she could come up with any reasonable ideas, Dilanski was interrupted by three stupid sheeps that were lured by her skull to fuck. Dilanski panicked; 'Not again', she thought. Feeling puzzled, she fearlessly reached for her carrot and skillfully grabbed every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the haunted thicket, squealing with discontent. She exhaled with relief.  That's when she heard the dirty dishwasher rolling up.  It was Warhead.

----o0o----

As he pulled up, he felt a sense of urgency. He had had to make an unscheduled stop at Wal-Mart to pick up a 12-pack of bananas, so he knew he was running late.  With a quick leap, Warhead was out of the dirty dishwasher and went surreptitiously jaunting toward Dilanski's front door.  Meanwhile inside,  Dilanski was panicking.  Not thinking, she tossed the skull to fuck into a box of dangerous oil-soaked rags and then slid the box behind her giraffe. Dilanski was stunned but at least the skull to fuck was concealed.  The doorbell rang.

'Come in,' Dilanski exotically purred.  With a skillful push, Warhead opened the door.  'Sorry for being late, but I was being chased by some dimwitted zealous...zealot in a deliciously practical 4-door,' he lied.  'It's fine,' Dilanski assured him. Warhead took a seat not remotely close to where Dilanski had hidden the skull to fuck. Dilanski turned red trying unsuccessfully to hide her nervousness.  'Uhh, can I get you anything?' she blurted.  But Warhead was distracted. A few unfulfilled decades later, Dilanski noticed a insensitive look on Warhead's face. Warhead slowly opened his mouth to speak.

'...What's that smell?'

Dilanski felt a stabbing pain in her fingernail when Warhead asked this.  In a moment of disbelief, she realized that she had hidden the skull to fuck right by her oscillating fan. 'Wh-what?  I don't smell anything..!'  A lie.  A funny-smelling look started to form on Warhead's face. He turned to notice a box that seemed clearly out of place. 'Th-th-those are just my grandma's gerbils from when she used to have pet spotted wolf hamsters.  She, uh...dropped 'em by here earlier'. Warhead nodded with fake acknowledgement...then, before Dilanski could react, Warhead aptly lunged toward the box and opened it.  The skull to fuck was plainly in view.

Warhead stared at Dilanski for what what must've been eight minutes. A few unfulfilled decades later, Dilanski groped indiscriminately in Warhead's direction, clearly desperate. Warhead grabbed the skull to fuck and bolted for the door.  It was locked. Dilanski let out a curious chuckle. 'If only you hadn't been so protective of that thing, none of this would have happened, Warhead,' she rebuked. Dilanski always had been a little annoying, so Warhead knew that reconciliation was not an option; he needed to escape before Dilanski did something crazy, like... start chucking gerbils at her or something. Absolutely thrilled, he gripped his skull to fuck tightly and made a dash toward the window, diving headlong through the glass panels.

Dilanski looked on, blankly. 'What the hell?  That seemed excessive.  The other door was open, you know.' Silence from Warhead. 'And to think, I varnished that window frame four days ago...it never ends!' Suddenly she felt a tinge of concern for Warhead. 'Oh.  You ..okay?' Still silence. Dilanski walked over to the window and looked down. Warhead was gone.

----o0o----

Just yonder, Warhead was struggling to make his way through the lemur-infested moor behind Dilanski's place. Warhead had severely hurt his fingernail during the window incident, and was starting to lose strength.  Another pack of feral sheeps suddenly appeared, having caught wind of the skull to fuck.  One by one they latched on to Warhead.  Already weakened from his injury, Warhead yielded to the razgrizzly onslaught and collapsed.  The last thing he saw before losing consciousness was a buzzing horde of sheeps running off with his skull to fuck.

About five hours later, Warhead awoke, his kidney throbbing.  It was dark and Warhead did not know where he was.  Deep in the muddy fanstic pumpkin patch, Warhead was barely lost. Duly ecstatic about the looming crises, he remembered that his skull to fuck was taken by the sheeps. But at that point, he was just thankful for his life.  That's when, to his horror, a enormous sheep emerged from the imaginery desert.  It was the alpha sheep. Warhead opened his mouth to scream but was cut short when the sheep sunk its teeth into Warhead's ear. With a faint groan, the life escaped from Warhead's lungs, but not before he realized that he was a failure.

Less than eight miles away, Dilanski was entombed by anguish over the loss of the skull to fuck.  'MY PRECIOUS!!' she cried, as she reached for a sharpened dangerous oil-soaked rag.  With a apt thrust, she buried it deeply into her fingernail.  As the room began to fade to black, she thought about Warhead... wishing she had found the courage to tell him that she loved him.  But she would die alone that day.  All that remained was the skull to fuck that had turned them against each other, ultimately causing their demise.  And as the dew on melancholy sappling branches began to reflect the dawn's reddish glare, all that could be heard was the chilling cry of distant sheeps, desecrating all things sacred to virtuous men, and perpetuating an evil that would reign for centuries to come.  Our heroes would've lived unhappily ever after, but they were too busy being dead.  So, no one lived forever after, the end. :'(
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby stubby » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 am

Hmm... crap. I decided to go into the wiki and start deleting unused photos to clear up the space limit and also to remove dilanski. But... it turns out the tool for deleting unused photos is not very accurate at determining which photos are or are not being used. You guys may want to check back in to see if any of your favorite pages have been defaced.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby dilanski » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:58 pm

This has been a shitty week for me.

I never meant to use the wiki for a permanent host, I know that theres a finite amount of space we can use before someone has to start paying, I needed to upload a few images just so I could post them, I guessed anyone would do the same if their host wasn't working, so in hind-sight I probably should of asked first. Next up I'm sorry for being a bitch, I have not been sleeping right, I didn't go to sleep last night and I'm really bitchy and irritable when I can't sleep.

Sorry in general, I'm a messed up person at the moment. I don't know how long It'll be until I get back to normality and start being less of an aggressive spazz.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski

Postby Arkbrik » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:33 pm

I tidied up the page to make it less stupid.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Next

Return to General Discussion