this..... is way my social world ends.

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

this..... is way my social world ends.

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:43 pm

for those of you that don't know, im going to military school this year(willingly). yep. hard to believe this is it for at least 3 weeks(we have to go 3 weeks with out contact with the outside world). hard to believe it came so fast. i am happy to say this is right for me. i will miss posting here until the 3 weeks is over. to show this is (almost) it, i will post my feelings about those who cross my mind.
Warhead: god damn man. what the fuck is wrong with you? you have kids, and this forum is full of kids(see darthbrik), and being yourself is NOT recommended, if they are going to grow up and be productive.
solvess: your a shitgoat. simple as that. also no one likes you, and if they say the do, their lying.
darthbrik: your too young to be here.
dilanski: i admire you for leaving the dimmies. that is all.
J+B: your REALLY good at building, but your too socially dumb to be here.
rayhawk: why would you post our steam conversation? thats just mean. i should get a custom title for this.
razgriz 25th inf.: yep thats me. i am a begging basterd that likes to tell everyone what wrong with them. i offset this by telling all of you whats wrong with me.
pes: i really don't have anything to say about you. your kinda cool. i didnt like your posting sprees awhile back though.
stubby: see rayhawk
just about everyone is good and bad in their on ways. if i didnt mention you here i don't have anything to say about you. anyways, i will be awake most of the night, post until morning(3AM EST)
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Yea, good to get all this pansy ass stuff out of your system before you go to military school.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby RunsWithLegos » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:55 pm

good luck man.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Ex-Lep » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:58 pm

take what you have learned here and spread the seeds of destruction and badass stuff like that. god be with ya. cheers.
We are Forum.
We are schizophrenic.
We are paranoid.
We are many.
We have multiple personality disorder.
We have no ruler.
We will devour you.
You will join us, sane or not.
Ex-Lep
Dimmy

Postby BFenix » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:39 pm

You leave us as some dude that forgot most cool people here, but thats okay...

Take advantage of military school, I think it might change you into someone better, good luck mate! :)

(also, where do you live in?)
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:52 pm

I think my respect for this guy just went down a few notches with the many many many errors in his post.

I mean, if you were leaving in 5 minutes and you had to make a rushed post, I would understand. But if you're going to be on for the rest of the night... Put some fucking effort into your farewell post.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Bye Now.

Oh, and Ragriz=Dimmy Piltogg.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
My Little Pony

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:16 pm

aoffan23 wrote:I think my respect for this guy just went down a few notches with the many many many errors in his post.

I mean, if you were leaving in 5 minutes and you had to make a rushed post, I would understand. But if you're going to be on for the rest of the night... Put some fucking effort into your farewell post.
hey, I've got a new guy to say something about! aoffan23: a douchebag i am retarded Piltogg. besides, i really don't care. this isn't my fucking SATs. if spell check doesn't take care of it for me then i don't really care. my effort went into speaking my feelings. i was never big on capitalization anyways.
Silverdream wrote:Kick ass and take names, good luck and may wealth and happiness rain down upon your head.
Also nothing for BFenix, Me, Cpt. Zipps or Aoffan?
now i have something to say about aoffan, but otherwise no. anyways, thanks for the kind words, ill do my best. oh, and BFenix, i live in Land O Lakes, Florida. like i think i said, just about everyone that i DIDNT say anything about is cool in my books. anyways, im leaving today(because its 12:15 here) and will be on the road for a day then the next day its off to school. oh hey silverdream, i say that you just got 1337 posts. nice.
Silent-sigfig wrote:Bye Now.

Oh, and Razgriz=Dimmy Piltogg.

fix'd
also, yes, i AM the Dimmy Piltogg. thank you, i knew you would come through with that.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Glad to see I haven't left a... lasting... impression on you. Have a good time, mate.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 pm

i was gonna say something about you, but i didnt because i reallised half way through i didnt know what i was saying. so i deleted it.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby DarthBrik » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:28 pm

Wait im?! too young to be here look at RWL... and a few others...
-DarthBrik
-Defcon, Coperal
DarthBrik
Dimmy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:43 pm

hey, never said they were old enough. i just thought of you first.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby Hoboman » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Good luck with your school and with your life. A choice like this will have an impact one way or another. I hope it is for the best. :D
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Re: this..... is way my social world ends.

Postby stubby » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:34 am

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:rayhawk: why would you post our steam conversation? thats just mean. I should get a custom title for this.

You just answered your own question! And no.

aoffan23 wrote:I think my respect for this guy just went down a few notches with the many many many errors in his post.

Normally I delete goodbye threads on sight, but I want to save this and see whether three weeks of military school changes his opinion about his own thread.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:59 am

it probably wont, seeing as i want to go, but we will see.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Next

Return to General Discussion