I have just gotten off the phone

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

I have just gotten off the phone

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:50 pm

With the Warhead, he exists! He has an accent! and has sexy phone sex! :twisted:
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2644
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Postby Warhead » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Yes indeed, Shadowscythe is real, and as genius insane and depraved as I knew he would be.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10920
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Warhead » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:57 pm

No NOT ask him about the butternut squash incident.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10920
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby severalcatsdancing » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:58 pm

But I thought you were a myth, Warhead. Now my view of the word is so skewed.
Image
I THREW IT ON THE GROUND

I'M NEVER ONLINE.
TROLOLO
severalcatsdancing
Officer
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:18 am
Location: Tim Hortons

Postby Warhead » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Oh, no... I'm very VERY real. But, do not panic, the screaming will stop soon and the disquieting feeling of unease should pass in a day or two.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10920
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby severalcatsdancing » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Warhead wrote:Oh, no... I'm very VERY real. But, do not panic, the screaming will stop soon and the disquieting feeling of unease should pass in a day or two.

I don't know. This news shatter my reality. Like when the Cookie Monster starting eating vegetables. I don't know if this will pass.
Image
I THREW IT ON THE GROUND

I'M NEVER ONLINE.
TROLOLO
severalcatsdancing
Officer
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:18 am
Location: Tim Hortons

Postby Warhead » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Ah, so you think that somehow I didn't live up to my rep then? I see, ok, well I guess you'll just have to ask Shadow about the kaleidoscope of depravity that passed for a conversation.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10920
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Warhead wrote:Ah, so you think that somehow I didn't live up to my rep then? I see, ok, well I guess you'll just have to ask Shadow about the kaleidoscope of depravity that passed for a conversation.


He sounds almost friendly and approachable over the phone - BEWARE - he uses this to groom you. The next thing you know - you've gone from lego to fucking a horse.

You have been warned.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2644
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Postby severalcatsdancing » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:27 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:
Warhead wrote:Ah, so you think that somehow I didn't live up to my rep then? I see, ok, well I guess you'll just have to ask Shadow about the kaleidoscope of depravity that passed for a conversation.


He sounds almost friendly and approachable over the phone - BEWARE - he uses this to groom you. The next thing you know - you've gone from lego to fucking a horse.

You have been warned.

I will heed this warning.
Image
I THREW IT ON THE GROUND

I'M NEVER ONLINE.
TROLOLO
severalcatsdancing
Officer
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:18 am
Location: Tim Hortons

Postby masterMISICK » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:31 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:He sounds almost friendly and approachable over the phone - BEWARE - he uses this to groom you. The next thing you know - you've gone from lego to fucking a horse.

You have been warned.


Wait Shadow are you saying that you having been fucking a horse?
I like to look my enemy in the face through a high powered sniper rifle 2 miles away

Sorry for my retarded inability to spell.
User avatar
masterMISICK
Minifig
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:38 pm
Location: london

Postby lrdofbricks » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm

i might have to find proof of this myself
Image
LEGION- fear it
the 100000 post- by me
"manliness= X(warhead+piltog)^2/James+burgandy"
User avatar
lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 994
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:35 am
Location: delaWhere?

Postby severalcatsdancing » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:42 pm

masterMISICK wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:He sounds almost friendly and approachable over the phone - BEWARE - he uses this to groom you. The next thing you know - you've gone from lego to fucking a horse.

You have been warned.


Wait Shadow are you saying that you having been fucking a horse?

razgrizzly
Image
I THREW IT ON THE GROUND

I'M NEVER ONLINE.
TROLOLO
severalcatsdancing
Officer
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:18 am
Location: Tim Hortons

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:07 pm

When I read Warhead's posts I always imagine them with an accent.
finally confirmation.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Whenever I read warhead's posts, I imagine him kicking puppies.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2166
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Whenever I read Warhead's posts, I imagine the letters on fire.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests