Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Do you agree or do i need help?

yes
67%
no
33%

Total votes : 15

Postby stubby » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:34 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:And yes, you may know why it fucks me off - I have been watching this shit drift around the internet for over 5 FUCKING YEARS at least - how the world is supposedly going to end in 2012 because the Mayans blah blah fucking blah suck on goat cum.

Ha ha, you're such a youngster. In my day it was 1998 (666x3) and then dec 31 1999 and then december 2000 and then the "real 2000" in 2001 and again in "gregorian 2000" in 2008. Every single president and pope and prime minister of Britain and Russian premier have been the antichrist of their day. The apocalypse has always been right around the corner and always will be, get used to it.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby piltogg » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:37 pm

stubby wrote:Piltogg, you are missing an important literary reference here. That's exactly the ending for The Illuminatus Trilogy. If you'd read the book, you'd know that they are only luring people to Germany with the promise of a pyramid-spaceship rapture, because they need thousands of people they can sacrifice in a giant fiery cataclysm to revive the third reich and immanentize the eschaton.

Well, at least then I would die for a very good purpose, rather than in some stupid accident or of old age.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby OneEye589 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:41 pm

stubby wrote:Here's what I was doing on 6/6/06:

Way better story before you started talking about the cookies.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby piltogg » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:44 pm

This makes me realize that I was alive on 6/6/06 and I didn't even realise the significance or do anything about it that I could have just played off as satanic possession later. :(
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Hoboman » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:48 pm

stubby wrote:
Ha ha, you're such a youngster. In my day it was 1998 (666x3) .....

Oh man, I forgot about that one. Great party though. :D
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Postby stubby » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:04 pm

OneEye589 wrote:Way better story before you started talking about the cookies.

Yeah, that was on purpose. But you should see the OTHER photos from that night.

piltogg wrote:Well, at least then I would die for a very good purpose, rather than in some stupid accident or of old age.

Well... not to spoil the ending for you, but that mindfuck turns out to be just one in a whole nested series of mindfucks, and the Fuhrer ends up getting eaten by Yog Sothoth, among other things.

I just read the last book again after writing the last post, and I now realize where the idea for Hanzel und Gretel came from. I can't believe I never connected the two before.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby BFenix » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:50 pm

I don't believe any of that surrealistic crap. The world might "end" someday, but it wont be like in the movie 2012.

The most probable thing to happen is that some dick heads like those Iranian dudes with the nuke program, North Koreans or Chinese, start out a Global Thermonuclear war, almost definitely ending up with a MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction).
And believe me, waging war with nuclear weaponry is WAY scarier then some earthquakes, erupting volcanoes or tsunamis...
If not that, probably our ozone cover might go down and the Sun burns the crap outta us like one big BBQ.
Or some ultra deadly, spreadable and unstoppable virus/bio engineered weapon to make the world go silent.

But people have to understand something. Our definition of "the worlds end" is very inaccurate. Even if any of these things happen, there will always be survivors. Because we humans adapt, thats why we are on top of the food chain (kinda). And even if we all do die, go extinct, Mother Nature will always fix whatever shit we made with her own natural ways. (You know how some infestations end? Natural diseases spread across the race. Thats how Nature controls the world.)

Ok, my sermon is done, sorry about that :?
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:57 am

stubby wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:And yes, you may know why it fucks me off - I have been watching this shit drift around the internet for over 5 FUCKING YEARS at least - how the world is supposedly going to end in 2012 because the Mayans blah blah fucking blah suck on goat cum.

Ha ha, you're such a youngster. In my day it was 1998 (666x3) and then dec 31 1999 and then december 2000 and then the "real 2000" in 2001 and again in "gregorian 2000" in 2008. Every single president and pope and prime minister of Britain and Russian premier have been the antichrist of their day. The apocalypse has always been right around the corner and always will be, get used to it.

It's this particular apocalypse that is bugging the shite out of me for over 5 years - more often than not I end up finding out the world is supposedly ending on the day it's supposed to happen, or a few days afterwards. As i said above, what bugs the living shit out of me is the sheer number of apocalypse addicted teens/pre-teens who never let shit like this rest.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby solvess » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:54 am

BFenix wrote:I don't believe any of that surrealistic crap. The world might "end" someday, but it wont be like in the movie 2012.

The most probable thing to happen is that some dick heads like those Iranian dudes with the nuke program, North Koreans or Chinese, start out a Global Thermonuclear war, almost definitely ending up with a MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction).
And believe me, waging war with nuclear weaponry is WAY scarier then some earthquakes, erupting volcanoes or tsunamis...
If not that, probably our ozone cover might go down and the Sun burns the crap outta us like one big BBQ.
Or some ultra deadly, spreadable and unstoppable virus/bio engineered weapon to make the world go silent.

But people have to understand something. Our definition of "the worlds end" is very inaccurate. Even if any of these things happen, there will always be survivors. Because we humans adapt, thats why we are on top of the food chain (kinda). And even if we all do die, go extinct, Mother Nature will always fix whatever shit we made with her own natural ways. (You know how some infestations end? Natural diseases spread across the race. Thats how Nature controls the world.)

Ok, my sermon is done, sorry about that :?

Agreeing with BF, some humans and animals will inevitably survive because they all humans and animals are different and some of them will have what it takes to survive, and the ones that do survive are probably some bad ass mother fuckers to survive an apocalypse and will pass those ability's on to there children so there will be tons of post apocalyptic survivors and they will most likely survive the next one.
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."
solvess
Galidor

Postby Warhead » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:12 am

Yeah, absolutely! Just like all these Post Apoc badass motherfuckin' dinosaurs you can hardly move for these days... oh, no, wait... that would be bollocks.
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby piltogg » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:33 am

the crocodiles survived. Thats sort of like a dinosaur.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby OneEye589 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:02 am

And, ya know sharks, all types of mammals, fish, the coelacanth was thought to be extinct a LONG time ago. Good try picking crocodiles, though.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Lt. Krus » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 am

I'm goin to have to agree with Silverdreanm and Scythe here. Agreeing with Scythe as in what he believes and agreeing with Silva as in I'm getting bomb squad armor and miniguns to blow everyone to fucking hell and play death.
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Previous

Return to General Discussion