Random People of the Day

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Random People of the Day

Postby Lt. Krus » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Post your random encounters or people doing wierd shit here.

5 minutes ago I saw this old white guy with white hair in a t-shirt and jeans mowing my lawn. I was this *this* close to running out there and asking him what the fuck is he doing when he got finished and started mowing my neiigbors lawn. I then noticed that the past 5-6 houses to the left were also freshly mowed. Nice guy.
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Tzan » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Probably when he finishes his good deeds, he is going to come back and kill you.

Best to just avoid him.
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby Lt. Krus » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Sombody on my street called th poliece. He asked where he went after I saw him, and I said to the next house. Either this is the guy who's been robbing our street for a month and staking out my house and somome reconized him, or they're as dumbstruck as I am. I have no idea what the fuck is going on like Bonn-o-Tron.
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Warhead » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:09 pm

He probably thought you were a bunch of lazy retarded crack heads who never mow your lawns and got sick fed up with your crappy looking garden fucking up the look of his house, which he has been trying to sell, unsuccessfully due to you lot.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:23 pm

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MY CHORES FOR!? I WAS PROCRASTINATING ON THEM SO MY YARD WOULD LOOK LIKE SHIT! STOP MAKING ME LOOK GOOD!"

Who would mow someone's lawn to stake out their house to rob it? That's pretty much the best way to make yourself known besides going up to the front door and asking to have a key to the house and when you're on vacation.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Colonel-Kermit » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:17 pm

I had the best time when I was on the bus with my brother we both got on and sat down at the back about 3 stops later a guy got on wearing a Russian hat and stinking of... well I don't really know. So this guy started jabbering on to himself for about 2 minutes. Then another guy got in his late 60's holding a can of bear was extremely drunk. The drunk guy ended up siting next to the guy wearing the Russian hat, oh and also the drunk guy was mumbling about how shit Communism. You can figure the rest out for your self.
Colonel-Kermit
Officer

Postby Lt. Krus » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Warhead wrote:He probably thought you were a bunch of lazy retarded crack heads who never mow your lawns and got sick fed up with your crappy looking garden fucking up the look of his house, which he has been trying to sell, unsuccessfully due to you lot.

Accually, I mowed the lawn two days ago :roll:
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw

Postby naussica » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:49 pm

My bus ride to school is always shitty, and my bus driver is a complete handsome devil who plays the country music radio station (I hate country music BTW, good thing I have an ipod to listen to rock music on full blast). These really ghetto girls are always "talking" by yelling at the top of their lungs and people were chucking shit all over the bus while I'm just trying to read a book for school or else I'm screwed. My dumbass bus driver only notices that someone said the f-word. People say the f-word 20 times a minute on my bus. All I have to say is, wow, what a dumbass.
naussica
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Warhead » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:03 am

Lt. Krus wrote:
Warhead wrote:He probably thought you were a bunch of lazy retarded crack heads who never mow your lawns and got sick fed up with your crappy looking garden fucking up the look of his house, which he has been trying to sell, unsuccessfully due to you lot.

Accually, I mowed the lawn two days ago :roll:

Must have made a shit job of it then. Or perhaps the FBI are on a stake out and needed the excuse to hang around... they're on to you mate, drop everything and run!..
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:11 am

Colonel-Kermit wrote:Then another guy got in his late 60's holding a can of bear was extremely drunk.

A CAN OF BEAR?

:ftw:

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Arkbrik » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:09 am

At my local library there is a guy who sometimes comes in to use one of the computers. While he's on it he is constantly whispering swears; "fucking shit hell I can't believe this damn shit hellfuck it's fucked like shit..." and so on, and so on, all in a very low voice.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby stubby » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:48 am

Oh yeah we had a guy like that in my college library. But he had Tourette's Syndrome so we all just got used to it. Full-on, too: weird physical tics and involuntary grunts and the full nine, along with the cursing.
stubby
Psy.D Child Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Rody » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:01 am

I'm quire happy I don't have the cursing variant of Giles de la Tourettes.

also my neighbour is a weird fuck of which I never know what the fuck he's on this time.
he's growing weed plants on his balcony (they've grown to at least 1.5 meter high now)
someone apparently broke in to his apartment... using his key.
sometime ago he lost his key, so he smashed his window to get in.
also some time ago he broke into the apartment of some other students while carrying a knife, and then passed out on one of their beds. needless to say those students moved out shortly afterwards.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Rody
My Little Pony

Postby Warhead » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:12 pm

More trouble on the bus, first thing in the morning. Hoody turned out to be the same guy I had a run in with a week or two ago. He wouldn't move his feet off the seat I wanted so I nudged him with a knee. He went ape shit saying I had kicked him. I sat down and just asked if he was going to keep on talking a bitch or did he fancy doing something about it. I explaned that if someone had kicked me I'd be punching fuck out his face by now. He backed down again, I may have to do something about this guy but I'll make sure he throws the first punch, so it looks good on camera. I hope he brings his pals.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby piltogg » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:12 pm

super hot Norwegian transfer student.... :shock: :D
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Next

Return to General Discussion