Food question

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Food question

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:03 pm

I'm eating yoghourt that will be overdue in 3 hours, does that mean if I eat it now, I will feel sick in 3 hours? :phil:
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Does this really require it's own thread? :phil: :P
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Who knows, my life might be on the line... So probably not. Besides you're Dutch so you have no right to post in a food topic :P
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Postby Warhead » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Shmoke and a Pancake?..

Image

Dutch Hater!..

Yoghurt being one of the few foods unable to be deep fried is like wuman food. What next? Diet Coke?!? I think you are more in danger of becoming effeminate and sophisticated... worse still it is food that women use during diets, I think now you may as well put a skirt on and sashay about like a big gurl. Also, not interested, thanks. :D
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Bragallot wrote: Besides you're Dutch so you have no right to post in a food topic :P

Touche.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby BFenix » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:23 pm

I must agree, only my mom and my sister eat yogurt.

The thing is, you have less then 3 hours before you become what Warhead humbly calls, "effeminate and sophisticated" :o
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Warhead » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Also known as Silvy Syndrome.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:32 pm

It's not the diet kind of yoghurt - I eat the kind that makes you fat, obviously, with a ton of sugar ;)
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Postby Ham701 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:59 pm

Warhead wrote:Yoghurt being one of the few foods unable to be deep fried is like wuman food. What next? Diet Coke?!? I think you are more in danger of becoming effeminate and sophisticated... worse still it is food that women use during diets, I think now you may as well put a skirt on and sashay about like a big gurl. Also, not interested, thanks. :D


Can't deep fry beer.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Postby Scottsamn » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Sctually, I'm prety sure you can deep fry beer. I can even go ask my mother if she has instructions how.
"I loved smoking that bastard"
-My mother, concerning an anoying squirle.
"I think his mate saw me. *BANG BANG BANG* Yes, yes he did."- The Sniper
User avatar
Scottsamn
Dimmy
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Hunting the wild Quotebeast

Postby Ham701 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Go try batter beer with beer batter. Doesn't work.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Postby solvess » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Couldn't you just pour the beer into the boiling oil then mix it up and drink in?
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."
User avatar
solvess
Galidor
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Postby Jbgarrison » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Overdue yogurt hmmm? I would say, if it feels good, do it.
Image
Hoboman wrote:I forgot for a moment what forum I was on like Bonn-o-Tron.

Jeffrey Boyd Garrison
Spokane, Washington, USA
TROLOLO
Jbgarrison
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:31 am
Location: Spokane, Washington

Postby Hoboman » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Ham701 wrote:
Warhead wrote:Yoghurt being one of the few foods unable to be deep fried is like wuman food. What next? Diet Coke?!? I think you are more in danger of becoming effeminate and sophisticated... worse still it is food that women use during diets, I think now you may as well put a skirt on and sashay about like a big gurl. Also, not interested, thanks. :D


Can't deep fry beer.

Beer is not a food, it is a drink.

He clearly said a food that could not be deep fried.

So beer is fine even when not being deep fried. :wink:
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
User avatar
Hoboman
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane

Postby Ham701 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:52 pm

The US Army classifies blood as a food. Can't deep fry blood.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1165
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests