You know, whatever
Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig
Happy Dominion Day to call members of the Dominion of Canada!
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
- it is better than most people
- Posts: 1817
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
- Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Yes, happy birthday to the dominion.
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
- may be controversial to some douches
- Posts: 1503
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: With my finger on the big red button.
Damn, can't find a good picture of odo's smile
- Posts: 814
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
- Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia
Happy Canada day to you too, Matthew.
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- -160 Privilege
- Posts: 6341
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: clasping stubby's soft bosom while she licks my face
- loves the Penikas
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
- Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane
Happy Canada to y'all, too. It's pretty awesome to see a Canadian flag in Natalya's sig.
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- not a country
- Posts: 3158
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: America's conjoined twin.
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest