Guess what? Encampment was awesome.....But....

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Guess what? Encampment was awesome.....But....

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:03 pm

I got fucking kicked out. Yep. Check off "Be a dumbass with the one thing you love" off the list of life, because i did it. Whatever. I'm gonna get help with acting out of control, so. In other news, this is the part where i get to brag about my experiances. So, For starters, I fired a fully automatic M240B light(my ass) automatic weapon, a 3-round burst M16A2 WITH M203 Grenade launcher, and a M9 automatic pistol. I got to do LOADS of Pugil Stick fighting(Like the giant Q-tips) And i won 4 times, tied once, and lost once. I got to Play VBS 2 by Bohemia interactive(which is a PC game, so me and one other guy who WERENT cawwadooty gamers knew how to play already) for the U.S. Army, I got to play the U.S. Armys Convoy Simulator as the .50 cal gunner(YES.), i got to run the APFT(Army Paratrooper Fitness Training) Obstacle course, And a bunch of other awesome shit. Im not gonna post pics, but instead the site, EXCEPT for pics that have me in them, because the pics are huge. anyways first, links: http://encampment.vawgcadets.org/photos.html

And now pics of me:

This is my flight, Charlie. Mind the ugly people. Im in the back row, on the left. right in front of the flight commander(red hat)

Thats Me fighting in the Pugil fighting arena.

Yep.

Mmhmm.

BTW, see that Camelbak? We all got one. 3-color desert camo. For free. You jelly? :smug:

Thats me signing in.

Anyways, yeah. Just telling you guys how it went. And it was great and terrible in that i couldnt keep control of myself(mostly during VBS 2 stuff and showing off my weapons knowledge at the weapons range) and i need to fix that. But yeah, thats it.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Exactly, what did you do to get kicked out of encampment?

Also one of the kids looks like J+B.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Welp, i "Back-talked" my superiors mostly. They also tried to nail me for lying, but as i had constantly told them, i never lied. See, at one point my flight sergeant just comes up to me and tells me i was seen back-talking a senior member and that the ENCAMPMENT COMMANDER chewed me out. and after 10 minutes of straight explaining i never back talked nor lied to him about it, they still thought i lied, so nothing i can do about that. Then my flight commander come up and says that im no longer first element leader(Thats the second best postion on the entire flight, because it shows you are a experianced and trustworthy person, and she assigns me to the LAST POSITION IN THE FLIGHT but then says its not about that(even though the switch of conversations between my sergeant and her took all of 30 seconds. then just misc. stuff after that. nothing really all big at one time, just a build up of stuff. You know, saying i can't get along with people and stuff. here, lemme show you a pic of someone:
The kid surrounded in red is Butler. He is a condesending, violent, "can't do anything right", has a sense of superiority over everyone, lacks the ability to do anything, be it making his bunk, putting on his uniform right, moving at a speed faster than .25 MPH, etc. So, anyways, to get Honor flight for the day, SET(Standardization, Evaluation, Testing) Has to see that everyone in the flight is giving 110% and truly wants Honor flight. Well, SET sees Butler and thinks "Huh, Charlie must not want Honor flight, he just doesn't care" and we lose Honor flight for the day. So after 4 days of calm reminders that he needs to do his shit, we all get super pissed at him because he can't do his shit, and in return we get threats, and he probably go's and tattles on me and other people for trying to tell him what to do. So he is a major reason i got kicked out. And i swear before all of you if i EVER see him again, i'm gonna kick his ass straight to Mongolia.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby Silent-sigfig » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:46 pm

You all look to be no older than 13.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Hoboman » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:47 pm

So I am curious, what did you learn from the experiance?
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Judging by looks, I can count three different types of people in that picture.

1. The Call of Duty gamers
2. The people who actually know some stuff, but are arrogant assholes about it and act like they've been in the army for longer than they've been alive
3. LET'S GO SHEWT SUM TER-AR-ISTS YEE-HAW HYUK HYUK

Also, I agree with Silent.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Ham701 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:46 pm

If I was a leader/evil recruiter for the NeuesHitlerJungen, I'd kick you out on the spot.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Butler reminds me of J+B. Do you think this is what he meant by "joining the marines"?

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:36 am

razgriz 25th inf. wrote: "can't do anything right", has a sense of superiority

Who has a sense of superiority?
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:00 am

If they can't brake you psychologically then they don't want you anywhere near anything that has to do with the military at all, except maybe the mess hall.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby benkim123 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:32 am

aoffan23 wrote:3. LET'S GO SHEWT SUM TER-AR-ISTS YEE-HAW HYUK HYUK

First of all, I laughed at this one, secondly they all look like they can say that any second.
benkim123
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Bragallot » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:46 am

:protip: If you have a brain that works and don't wish to give it up, don't join the infantry.
Actually I believe you should feel honoured to have been kicked out, look at that picture again and think, seriously, do you really want to be a part of those guys?
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Swordsalmon » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:01 am

BTW, see that Camelbak? We all got one. 3-color desert camo. For free. You jelly? :smug:

You got issued a Camelbak!? I had to buy mine at BCT! Son of a bitch!

Anyways, it sounds like an interesting experience. Are you going to enlist sometime? Though I think it's really wierd that you were issued BDUs; that uniform has been outdated for nearly twenty years. And the M240B is pretty awesome to fire. ^_^
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
Swordsalmon
Cannon Fodder

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:03 pm

You should drive tanks instead. It's much less likely to get blown up by your technologically inferior opponents.
Last edited by Silverdream on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Alright, time to answer multiple questions/comments at once.
Aoffan: Yep. Basically.
Ham: Shut up you dimmie.
Silva: Yep. I do.
Zippster: Butler has a sense of superiority. Pay attention plz.
Crazyhorse: No, even the chow hall is a place to be feared. As i put it, a snuggle dungeon of old meat and indigestion.
Benkim: I lolled, because i agree. But really 90% of everyone there are good guys, we just havent had a true shower or have brushed our teeth in 6 days.
Brag: I had the same thought. Besides, my Master Plan is to go to the AF Academy, as an officer, but now i have doubts.
Sword: Hehehehe, yeah, i got issued one. No, like i said i don't have plans to enlist, only go in as an O-1, And we have BDUs because
6. Its actually pretty hard to change the primary uniform for over 500000 Cadets and 15000 Senior Members from M-81 to ABUs.
7. Its not cheap either.
Silva(again): Why, would i want to do that?
EDIT: Sorry, forgot Hobo: I learned a lot, First that i DO have emotions and an ego, and that i have a hard time controlling them. That and the kick from a 3-round burst from a M16A2 is heavenly. And firing a M240B makes you feel like a god.
Last edited by razgriz 25th inf. on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Next

Return to General Discussion