Star Wars action figures

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Warhead » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 am

I'm with Hobo on this. There is only one proper Star Wars Figure and that is the Original Figures. Anything else is just a sham and no better than the Jap-erican Teenage Mutant-Poko-Transforming-GI-Jo-He-man Thundercraps action fuckerage of the early 90's. When kids mass produced toys became utter cheaply made gommi trash.

Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Hoboman » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Man, that poster brings back memories. [wistful sigh]

8)
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Hoboman
My Little Pony

Postby Warhead » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:37 pm

I know! It's as if we never grew up... oh...
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Yea, but sadly I'm only 20-something and wasn't around when the originals came out, or even knew about Star Wars until 1996. Now those figures are worth a ton of money. I am planning on buying some from another comic shop. They have a ton of the originals, but all for a pretty penny.

And no, those aren't ripped jeans. Those are my friend's cut-off corduroy pants-that-are-now-shorts.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Nitewatchman » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:12 pm

I have tons of old 80's figures that are worth quite a bit. All of them have their original guns and light sabers, as well as any fabric or latex clothing bits.

I got them from a guy for helping him load up his car and move some crap out of a storage unit. I also unloaded a shotgun for him, with which he scared the shit out of me.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
Nitewatchman
Galidor

Postby morganm » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:58 pm

My son has a pretty good stash of the newer figure line. Most of them are in rough shape =P Missing parts.... half chewed by the dog... cloth getting worn out. Ah well; he's not going to retire off them.... but he certainly does enjoy them!

Local collectables shop here has a big wall of all the star war figures also.... and a lot of other action figure lines. He has some of the retro stuff to; like the original millennium falcon. Damn that thing is HUGE.
morganm
Dimmy

Previous

Return to General Discussion