Drei Allianz!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Colette » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Siri: Trattorian scientists have faced worse diseases in the past and could no doubt rapidly develop a cure to the peach virus were it to affect Trattoria. We are unwilling to expend the necessary resources though until it becomes our problem and maintain that the best cure for the peach virus is extermination and liberal application of hand sanitizer.

Regardless, to assist our friends the Neo-Prussians we are able to provide antimatter bombs to cleanse their peach-infested planets, as we all know nothing works better than nuking from orbit and antimatter emits less radiation than conventional nuclear weapons.

Finally, possessing the technology to destroy entire star systems as seems to be the fashion among avant-garde empires, we are always available when worst comes to worst.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...

:belushi:
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Falk » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Can someone please add the Empire of Luchardsko to the TA Members list?
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Dimmy

Postby Bragallot » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Sadly an orbital bombardment is out of the question: we're training squads to retake our homeland city by city, planet by planet. After all most buildings are still intact and many zombies are dug deeply into the land and mines, not to mention an orbital bombardment would burn up the rich minerals found on the planet surface needed to fuel our Knightmare frames.

@ Falk: done
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:I hope to offend everyone.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Location: Trying to find something stupid enough to say to get me a new custom rank.

Postby Silverdream » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:33 pm

I say we fund an inquistadore who's Third Alliance friendly. I nominate Fulgencio Batista, as he has served as an advisor to the Bavarian Royal Family since Otto I. We could also try to seize or destroy important Inquistadore assets which would hinder their war efforts.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Colette » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:24 pm

What Trattorian scientists would be willing to do, however, is engineer a highly-contagious "yellow" virus. Releasing this all over the brikverse would demoralize and cripple any peach empire and would tackle the Neo-prussian problem. This would also yellow-ify this new peach immortal and render her core fit for research.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...

Colette

Postby stubby » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Luckily, as we all know, releasing highly contagious bioengineered viruses into the wild has never had any unforeseen apocalyptic consequences. It's a perfect plan!
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Colette » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:54 pm

stubby wrote:Luckily, as we all know, releasing highly contagious bioengineered viruses into the wild has never had any unforeseen apocalyptic consequences. It's a perfect plan!

Damn it stubby you ruined my planned plot twist.

EDIT: Actually, my plan was to rip off that mission impossible movie and have production of the yellow virus produce some equally hardy and contagious negablok/pedonuker/shitgoat virus as a byproduct that they have to find a way to dispose of.

Colette

Postby stubby » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:13 pm

That's not a plot twist, everyone knows that a virus story only ever ends one way. The surprise is in what kind of apocalypse it causes - zombies? Super mutants? Mind-controlled alien slaves? Etc.

Of course, this being BrikWars, the answer ends up being "all of the above" eventually.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Colette » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:27 pm

stubby wrote:That's not a plot twist, everyone knows that a virus story only ever ends one way. The surprise is in what kind of apocalypse it causes - zombies? Super mutants? Mind-controlled alien slaves? Etc.

Of course, this being BrikWars, the answer ends up being "all of the above" eventually.

What about a pedonuker virus? I remember when I made his origin story a while back it involved a virus and Warhead's foot-long killer sperm.

Colette

Postby Zupponn » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:03 pm

stubby wrote:That's not a plot twist, everyone knows that a virus story only ever ends one way. The surprise is in what kind of apocalypse it causes - zombies? Super mutants? Mind-controlled alien slaves? Etc.

Spiders.
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby piltogg » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:50 pm

in response to a BU shield generator thread controversy:

R.E. equality: The third alliance is not about equality. IT is about the strong dominating the weak. Evolution and progress are our greatest tenants. This brings us to:

R.E. peaches and other racial minorites: While it is true that the vast majority of peaches are inferior to the members of the aryan race, it's also possible that a few of them have very meritous qualities (such as the one who presumably invented the shield generators in question) Thus, people like peaches should be allowed to compete and participate in normal society. However, what is NOT acceptable is the inter-mixing of races. As a strong race combined with a weak race will result in a fig who is only half-strong, and forever more his bloodline will be tainted and he will never again be able to rise up to the level of the strong-race. So bassically, what this means for us, is that peaches may be involved with TA society, but must live in segregated communities, where there is no chance that they will mate with yellows.

R.E. communism. Communism is the anti-thesis of our world-view and thus it must be crushed.

R.E. robot monkey, you are now at the rank directly bellow robot-building guy until ideals have been realigned.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Colette » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Siri: I will obey the new wishes of the Uberkaiser without question or complaint. His words will be our guidance to victory.

Colette

Postby Silverdream » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Bavarian Government: We will prove our race's strength by crushing even the strongest peaches. Let our bullets fly through the wind like hail against our numerous foes!

OK, first, I thought we agreed Klaus was MIA right now. Second, he is far from Zweitekaiser now- that title would belong to whoever leads the Briktoid Automata.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Vami IV » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:10 am

New faction to list:
[wiki]http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/Vamtopian[/wiki]
stubid link fail...
Just a suggestion
MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM - 2012
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami_IV
Shut up. I feel like a winner anyway.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.
Vami IV
Dimmy

Postby Zupponn » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:43 am

I find it funny that this thread is all talk and little to no follow through.
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion