Drei Allianz!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Silverdream » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Victoria V has created a parliament now, plus she is immortal so you would probably have to keep her locked up somewhere.

If Kaiser Klaus would be assassinated then Silvaria and Fynnlund would probably break away fast and Bavaria would be lead by the new Großadmiral, Amelie. While she is an excellent fighter pilot and Admiral she is inexperienced in ruling an entire nation. Plus Skorzeny and Klaus' SS have made the Border worlds really hard to invade and have begun to train guerilla armies on every system.

I guess it mainly depends on the intervention of Briktoid but Bavaria would be in anarchy and chaos after the first major battles.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby piltogg » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:18 pm

You guys understand that Akkadia's primary interest in pwnies is a scientific one right?

Have you not considered the friendship=magic equation? read through the magic rules? Consider the possibility that we could harness the excess of friendship, and convert it into reality warping space-magicks?

Truly, any amount of "bad-rep" will totally be worth it if we can harness this energy. In any case, the Akkadian Empire have always been thieves, spies, engineers and scientists, not warriors; ever since the very beginning in the faction's spyrius roots. We really couldn't care less about "honor", only about profits. We don't wage war; we only raid other star-nations for their artifax, resources and technology.

We really can't just pass up such powers. "
Hell.

What if it's possible to weaponize friendship? To make entire star-nations peaceful vegetarians??? Imagine is we were to fire an orbital friendship cannon on Warhead himself? It wouldn't matter that he was immortal if he didn't care to fight any more.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Robot Monkey » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:24 pm

Silverdream wrote:I guess it mainly depends on the intervention of Briktoid but Bavaria would be in anarchy and chaos after the first major battles.

So a swift takeover by RIN and a synchronized "look the other way" bribe to briktoid would allow the RIN to take and keep Bavaria, at least for an event like this.

as for Piltoggs friendship=magic science: that could work, but any direct minifig/pwny friendship could be disastrous.

[/propaganda] In the words of your Uberkaiser Piltogg: "the Akkadian Empire have always been thieves, spies, engineers and scientists, not warriors". Do you want a faction like this leading our Third Alliance? Is this what you wanted? To kick out the mighty RIN and install thieves and spies? If a pwny war breaks out, you all now who to blame. [/propaganda]
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Colette » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:29 pm

piltogg wrote:You guys understand that Akkadia's primary interest in pwnies is a scientific one right?

Have you not considered the friendship=magic equation? read through the magic rules? Consider the possibility that we could harness the excess of friendship, and convert it into reality warping space-magicks?

Truly, any amount of "bad-rep" will totally be worth it if we can harness this energy. In any case, the Akkadian Empire have always been thieves, spies, engineers and scientists, not warriors; ever since the very beginning in the faction's spyrius roots. We really couldn't care less about "honor", only about profits. We don't wage war; we only raid other star-nations for their artifax, resources and technology.

We really can't just pass up such powers. "
Hell.

What if it's possible to weaponize friendship? To make entire star-nations peaceful vegetarians??? Imagine is we were to fire an orbital friendship cannon on Warhead himself? It wouldn't matter that he was immortal if he didn't care to fight any more.

I would say this is cowardice, but I feel the RIN would give a better speech on that.

We already have weaponized friendship- it's called stolen AN Pax Corps weapons and amygdala-disruptors. We also were conducting research on turning immortals into wallies.

That being said, as the Trattorians are a race of people with undeveloped social interaction cortexes, we do not understand how something as stupid as love or friendship can yield any sort of benefit. We either convince them to join us through logical policies and diplomacy, or we apply force as needed.

Finally, we fully and outright reject the use of magic in any way. Magic undermines the scientific principles that Trattoria is founded upon, and widespread usage of magic in the brikverse would bankrupt Trattoria into the stone ages and cause societal unrest.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Silverdream » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:48 pm

@ Robotmonkey: Each system in Bavaria would be difficult to control based on entrenched troops and newly trained guerillas. It would be much easier to take a few really valuable systems rather than the whole thing at once. The Silvarian Empire on the other hand...

Also, Kaiser Klaus remembers Otto's death. Whether it was because of Piltogg or Kommander Alec or someone else entirely he does not completely trust either of the empires. Especially now the RIN is out for blood.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby piltogg » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:21 pm

friendship can most likely be harvested through the "rainbow factory" process shown here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PjIhs72l0A

And you say "spies and thieves" as if it's a bad thing? We are no rag-tag bunch, rather the most organised special operations unit in the galaxy. The Akkadians don't even own a planet, and have converted to be a completely space-faring civilization to avoid detection. Think of us perhaps, as the Brikverse's Mafia, only somehow also combined with CERN and NASA and various other scientific organisations, all headed by a secret society governed by a league of assasins..

Piltogg on the other hand, has much different objectives than the general Akkadians. However, they allow him his eccentricities, as he is after all extremely profitable to have around. And is pretty skilled at doing the politic-ing.

As for Trattoria, I'm affraid that evolution dictates that if a star nation is incapable of adapting to change, then it is weak, and in the name of progress it must be allowed to wither and die, thus furthering the process of natural selection and evolution.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Colette » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:36 pm

piltogg wrote:...CERN and NASA and various other scientific organisations...

Hold your horses right there.

WE are the brikverse's CERN, NASA, and other scientific organizations.
Colette

Postby Silverdream » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Colette wrote:
piltogg wrote:...CERN and NASA and various other scientific organisations...

Hold your horses right there.

:lol:

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby piltogg » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:36 am

In that case, we are the ones who take credit for everything you do.

Also, we do it better because we can use magic and science together.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Whiteagle » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:04 am

Robot Monkey wrote:
Silverdream wrote:I guess it mainly depends on the intervention of Briktoid but Bavaria would be in anarchy and chaos after the first major battles.

So a swift takeover by RIN and a synchronized "look the other way" bribe to briktoid would allow the RIN to take and keep Bavaria, at least for an event like this.

Eh, I don't think you could bribe your way out of this one...

Since Briktoid is basically a galactic spanning army composed of internet gamer pastiches, fighting over pwnies is one of those things they do.
Normally this would be your average web-drama civil war over which is the best pwny, but making yourself an enemy to all pwny kind is going to put you on the shit list of every sub-faction save the pwny hating hipsters.
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Alright guys, since we're the bloody Prussians, this was going to happen at one point.

Under influence of Chancellor Otto Von Bragsmarck we're assimilating all of the (pseudo)-German states into one big nation. You have time to surrender into the union and give up all autonomy until I finish exams and have time to waste on Brikwars again.

Since this is Brikwars, we gained an almost infinite dice pool by being the first to break this alliance. Of course we won't use it, but just so you know.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Colette » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:00 pm

Can we delay these stupid antics until we crush the pwny threat? If we fall into infighting instead of cooperation for a greater goal we risk a brikverse conquered by pwnies.

In any case, we refuse to surrender sovereignty as that would mean other states taking advantages of our robust economy and science industries, as well as the pollution of our carefully-controlled gene pool.
Colette

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:36 pm

We have found pwnies to starve by themselves if you do not feed them enough hatetention, thus our views on them seem to differ as well. One more argument for a unified realm, huzzah! :rtfm:

But wait... you don't mean to say you favour our mortal enemies the Inquistadores' approach to dealing with pwnies? :fist:
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Whiteagle » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:31 pm

Bragallot wrote:We have found pwnies to starve by themselves if you do not feed them enough hatetention, thus our views on them seem to differ as well. One more argument for a unified realm, huzzah! :rtfm:

Wait, Pwnies feed on hate?

...No wonder they are so synergistic with Briktoid droids, THEY FEED ON THEIR NERD-RAGE!!!
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:52 pm

In that case you must have one of the most powerful armies around.
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion