Drei Allianz!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Falk » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Aye.

A couple of smacks with the Hammer of Discipline might be in order next time.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Silverdream » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Agreed. We can canonize it as Piltogg's fever induced dreams.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 pm

The Awesome battleship started nearing the other starfleets approaching the city, getting ready to attack the one known as Admiral Ai'mee. Sir Delp piloted the ship, with the Communist Admiral and an Awesome commander at either side. Sir Delp sent a transmission to the city. The troops in the room readied their weapons, as if they were about to face an infantry force.
Sir Delp: Your days are numbered. We are entering your space. Surrender now, or face the might of the Communist and Awesome empires!
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Kalvinator » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Aye!
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Silverdream » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Admiral Von Jakobsen: "Hold un zere, do not sink joo can get passed me or mein detachment, Sir Delp"

(The smaller ships are Bavarian Capital Ships, the new ships aren't dreadnaughts but they are very heavily armed)

Admiral Von Jakobsen: "Fraulein Aimee, let mein detachment take care of zese small unter fry. Herr Prinz Klaus II und Von Gasten's ships should be able to more zan help joo."

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:51 pm

King Awesome himself had climbed (somehow) into his giant space-flight capable battlemech in order to face the fleet.
KING AWESOME: Hello Von Jakobsen. I am King Awesome. If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get. Men, redirect your forces to attack the Barvarians!
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Kalvinator » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:18 pm

It's continues...

The Captain: Red
Crewman 1: Blue
Crewman 2: Green
Crew(wo)man 3: Purple
Crew(wo)man 4: Orange

"The Star of Komand" Now sitting just out of orbit of New York. The 5 person crew now awoken, they debate about the best course of action.

Engines are now at full stop Captain!
Good, is the comm. antenna operational?

My God...there's hundreds of ships...thousands even! I...I've never felt more small
Hey! Wait a minute Captain!

Are you insane! We haven't been noticed yet, we can't contact them! We should just slip into the atmosphere.

Mrs. Kyle, they are obviously at war! If we even attempt to to get near their planet, they'll destroy us!
Well we'd have better chances of survival then getting caught in the crossfire up here!
Now, hold on now lets stay rationa..

A bit later

Are you all insane! We can't contact them! They'll destroy us!
Honey, just...stay calm.
C...can't we just stay here?

ENOUGH! We're not accomplishing anything! We have to contact them! You make good points Selena, but, we can't just go to the planet, we'll be destroyed and you know it.
...fine. Don't blame me when they turn and destroy us.

Right then, glad we've reached a consensus. Mr. Kyle, if you could, patch me through to all frequencies.
Yes sir.

Alright sir, you're all ready
Right, good. Ahem....

"Hello any and all galactic civilizations. I am Captain Eric Grey, captain of "The Star of Komand." We had the unfortunate coincidence of entering the vicinity of the planet we classify as NE-22, during what appears to be a massive military operation. We are a "sleeper ship" coming from our planet in hopes of colonizing a planet for our people. We do not mean you any harm and just want to remain alive. Although our crew numbers only 5, we have 495 other occupants on our ship. If we can be directed to a safe area to remain until this operation is over...or if it is safe on the planet below. Please respond.

(A. To be continued?)
(B. How do I upload the ship to the wiki in case it needs to be of use to anyone)
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:31 pm

(In response to Kalv's transmission:)
Hello space travelers, I am Captain Boss. I am a galactic leader and one of the leaders of the Awesome Empire. I will give you 1,000 acres of land on Planet Orgy for your people if you aid us in this military conflict. If not, I'll go into your ship and kill all the men, and then seduce all the woman. Please accept my offer, thanks.
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Colette » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Admiral Aimée: “I would like to inform you that we are the Third Alliance, one of the strongest political and military factions in the brikverse. Behind it lies the strength of twenty star nations and hundreds of star systems.

The fleet that you may observe orbiting this planet is only a tiny occupation fleet- although the Praetorians may seem impressive now, they have brought what is essentially the entirety of their battle fleet stationed in this galaxy. We have merely displayed a small fraction of our naval forces and this is desisting commentary on our array of wunderwaffe. Again, it is the forces of twenty nations in competition with those of one.

Nothing would need to be said regarding the so-called Awesome Empire- if their insolence is continued we will dispatch a scout group to annihilate them, as that would be all that would be needed.

We would therefore strongly recommend that your new nation begin by coadunating itself with the Third Alliance. We can promise you a few systems as well as lucrative trade, military, and technological agreements with which to gain an infrastructure within the brikverse. Regarding short-term goals, we may immediately warp you to said systems so that your ship and its crew may avoid our battle. If you decide otherwise, we may not be able to guarantee your safety."
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Vami IV » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:00 pm

:omnom:
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
My Little Pony

Postby Kalvinator » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:48 pm

The Captain: Red
Crewman 1: Blue
Crewman 2: Green
Crew(wo)man 3: Purple
Crew(wo)man 4: Orange

Captain! We have messages incoming!
Excellent, but them on the main viewer.

samuelzz10 wrote:Image
Hello space travelers, I am Captain Boss. I am a galactic leader and one of the leaders of the Awesome Empire. I will give you 1,000 acres of land on Planet Orgy for your people if you aid us in this military conflict. If not, I'll go into your ship and kill all the men, and then seduce all the woman. Please accept my offer, thanks.

NOPE!

I told you something like this would happen. He's going to come here, and kill all of you men, and then...well, you heard him.
...Planet Orgy might be kinda cool...
Well, I was not expected to be represented with this sort of ultimatum.
What are you going to tell him
The truth of course

"Thank you Awesome Empire for your...generous offer. But unfortunately our ship has been given specific orders that we are not allowed to conduct diplomatic discussions with other alien civilizations. We have been and are still attempting to contact our government, so we shall ask them what to do with your offer.

Sir..there's another.
Hopefully it's not like the last one...put it up then.

Colette wrote:Image
Admiral Aimée: “I would like to inform you that we are the Third Alliance, one of the strongest political and military factions in the brikverse. Behind it lies the strength of twenty star nations and hundreds of star systems.

The fleet that you may observe orbiting this planet is only a tiny occupation fleet- although the Praetorians may seem impressive now, they have brought what is essentially the entirety of their battle fleet stationed in this galaxy. We have merely displayed a small fraction of our naval forces and this is desisting commentary on our array of wunderwaffe. Again, it is the forces of twenty nations in competition with those of one.

Nothing would need to be said regarding the so-called Awesome Empire- if their insolence is continued we will dispatch a scout group to annihilate them, as that would be all that would be needed.

We would therefore strongly recommend that your new nation begin by coadunating itself with the Third Alliance. We can promise you a few systems as well as lucrative trade, military, and technological agreements with which to gain an infrastructure within the brikverse. Regarding short-term goals, we may immediately warp you to said systems so that your ship and its crew may avoid our battle. If you decide otherwise, we may not be able to guarantee your safety."

Well...that was way better then the other one.

Thank you so very much, "Third Alliance," for replying. Although your offer to join your alliance sounds incredible, I am afraid that our ship has not been given permission to conduct matters such as these. In order to confirm your offer, we will first have to contact our government. Now, we are working on that, but we by the look of it, if may be quicker if you instead warp us to our home planet, where you can discuss these matters with our leaders. Thank you again, and we await your response.

Alright Mr. Kyle, continue attempting to make contact with Namor.
Well...sir...we're not even sure Namor even exists anymore. If you recall sir...we were on the precipice of nuclear war.
Yes...I know. But, surely there must be someone on Komand that we'll be able to make contact with.
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:43 pm

Captain Boss got into his ship and left for Kalvinators.
TO BE CONTINUED IN A STOPMOTION, THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE SAME ROOM!
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Kalvinator » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:59 pm

Even though this will probably lead to my downfall in this story...I'm excited for a stop motion.
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:24 am

Kalvinator wrote:

Even though this will probably lead to my downfall in this story...I'm excited for a stop motion.

Don't worry, Captain Boss thinks there are only 4 people on the ship.
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:10 am

http://youtu.be/y_I4hKx8O1wAfter killing two people, Captain Boss left the ship. The end.
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion