Drei Allianz!

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby piltogg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:11 pm

http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=Third_Alliance

Brikwiki page is upadted up to page 35ish of this thread which is roughly where I stoped paying attention.

Anybody who cares more than I do; feel free to update it some more.
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Silverdream » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Okay, so there was the pwny war and pwny split, the Trattorian-Bavarian War, the second battle of New York, the creation of Evangelions, the death of Siri and the crusade against Bavaria.

The Pwny war really started with Bavaria allying itself with the pwnies, which can be seen here. The reason for this was because Piltogg had announced his support for the pwnies, and Kaiser Klaus wanted to become the pwny's main ally to secure more power in the Third Alliance. The Trattorian Empire was then disgusted, as was the RIN. This created a civil war, which involved a lot of posturing and threatening, but the Trattorian Empire nuked the pwny capital. The Space Mafia then began mining pwnies for rainbow transparent and then selling it to Trattorians. The effects of this drug were devastating.

The Trattorian-Bavarian war was fought because of the pwny war I think. Bavaria's first move was to annex the Silvarian Empire, force a peace with the Britannian League and capture a lot of ships. The war was indecisive, with not much territory gained/lost for either side. Bavaria did acquire a powerful artifakt called the shovel though. An uneasy peace was formed between the two nations.

The Second battle of New York allowed the USA, Praetorians and Scythians to recapture the planet from the Third Alliance. Many other nations fought in the battle, and the Angel Sahaquiel was summoned.

After Siri was killed, the Trattorian Empire left the Third Alliance and joined a coalition against Bavaria. The USA joined the coalition to assassinate Klaus Jr. for war crimes including infecting a planet with an angel, the Praetorians joined because a planet and many ships were infected with an angel, the Space Nazis joined because they're dumb, and the Scythians joined because they had been attacked by Bavaria and they lost a planet to an angel. To secure more power, Kaiser Klaus married off Prinz Karl to Venice. Klaus Jr. was killed by several mercenaries at the wedding.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7762
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Quantumsurfer » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:41 pm

That's really useful.
User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Vami IV » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Emeria, now having made an appearance to the Brikiverse, wishes to apply for membership in the Third Alliance.

To back this up, I have a scenario that will soon be put in the works concerning the beliefs of the TA, and Emeria's dwindling armies (Though the still have untold billions to their disposal, their culture believes that at least 7/8 of the Empire should be Military).
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Silverdream » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:53 pm

Upcoming spoiler

The thing is that the TA is going down the shithole and it's probably going to be disbanded in the next few months. If you still want to jump onto this sinking ship I would build some LDD spaceships.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7762
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Vami IV » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Silverdream wrote:Upcoming spoiler

The thing is that the TA is going down the shithole and it's probably going to be disbanded in the next few months. If you still want to jump onto this sinking ship I would build some LDD spaceships.

LDD?
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Maverick » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Vami IV wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Upcoming spoiler

The thing is that the TA is going down the shithole and it's probably going to be disbanded in the next few months. If you still want to jump onto this sinking ship I would build some LDD spaceships.

LDD?

Lego Digital Designer.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Vami IV » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Maverick wrote:
Vami IV wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Upcoming spoiler

The thing is that the TA is going down the shithole and it's probably going to be disbanded in the next few months. If you still want to jump onto this sinking ship I would build some LDD spaceships.

LDD?

Lego Digital Designer.

I'll have to re install it, then.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby dilanski » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:15 pm

On the wiki edit:

the Praetorians joined because a planet and many ships were infected with an angel,


When did this happen? I'm swapping it to:

the Praetorians joined to continue with there efforts after the second battle of New York


As far as the angel is concerned, I'm promptly pointing to my two magic plot shields, the drives off the warship from the future, and the widespread monitoring of every computer system used by fleet command, as NOPE.jpg for any 'known' infection.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2106
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Silverdream » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:43 pm

dilanski wrote:On the wiki edit:

the Praetorians joined because a planet and many ships were infected with an angel,


When did this happen? I'm swapping it to:

the Praetorians joined to continue with there efforts after the second battle of New York


As far as the angel is concerned, I'm promptly pointing to my two magic plot shields, the drives off the warship from the future, and the widespread monitoring of every computer system used by fleet command, as NOPE.jpg for any 'known' infection.


viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11476

This happened a while ago. Don't you remember? You and Scythe agreed with it.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7762
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby dilanski » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Silverdream wrote:
dilanski wrote:On the wiki edit:

the Praetorians joined because a planet and many ships were infected with an angel,


When did this happen? I'm swapping it to:

the Praetorians joined to continue with there efforts after the second battle of New York


As far as the angel is concerned, I'm promptly pointing to my two magic plot shields, the drives off the warship from the future, and the widespread monitoring of every computer system used by fleet command, as NOPE.jpg for any 'known' infection.


viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11476

This happened a while ago. Don't you remember? You and Scythe agreed with it.


Oh, the article confused me (Filling such a critical one with external links would help, I added an internal one to NYII in my edit, but NVM.) It still isn't the reason I'm in the tenuous anti Bavaria coalition, so I guess my edit still stands.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2106
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby stubby » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Do we need one of those "citation needed" things
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4922
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby dilanski » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:11 pm

stubby wrote:Do we need one of those "citation needed" things


How about "Not Bullshit Status Pending"?
ImageImageImage
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2106
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: Drei Allianz!

Postby Vami IV » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:17 am

Or actually doing our homework.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests