A difficulty with Brik Wars.......

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Postby Colette » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:23 pm

I kinda feel the same way about my vehicles, having a horrible memory and typically lumping the pieces together in very inconvenient ways. While slightly smaller vehicles can be broken into easily re-assemblable pieces, anything bigger or more complex, like my SHIP or super-tank, is pretty much a propaganda point and never used in combat.

As far as minifigs go, the only named ones in my army are President Colette and Admiral Angela, the latter being the only one having a backstory. It really isn't a backstory as simply the fact that she attended a lot of Trattoria's important "events", so I have no problem maiming, mauling, and murdering my soldiers. The only mini fig I have any connection with is my own, sigfig, for obvious reasons.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2418
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Postby Silverdream » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Colette wrote:I kinda feel the same way about my vehicles, having a horrible memory and typically lumping the pieces together in very inconvenient ways. While slightly smaller vehicles can be broken into easily re-assemblable pieces, anything bigger or more complex, like my SHIP or super-tank, is pretty much a propaganda point and never used in combat.

As far as minifigs go, the only named ones in my army are President Colette and Admiral Angela, the latter being the only one having a backstory. It really isn't a backstory as simply the fact that she attended a lot of Trattoria's important "events", so I have no problem maiming, mauling, and murdering my soldiers. The only mini fig I have any connection with is my own, sigfig, for obvious reasons.


Fuck you. Seriously. Fuck you. Get the fuck out of here and choke on diarrhea you little bitch. I will kill you and they will not find the body.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7293
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Warhead » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:27 pm

heh-heh-heh, thanks Silva. :)

Anyway...

@WN: You need to study the old testiment and all that smiting milarky that went on before the bible got all fashionable and people got all upity and questioning and whiny later on and went about changing it to apeal to the mass market. God, if there is one would be a massive Brikwars fan according to any of those stories. Just kick ass for Jebus!
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10908
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Hoboman » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Silverdream wrote:Fuck you. Seriously. Fuck you. Get the fuck out of here and choke on diarrhea you little bitch. I will kill you and they will not find the body.

Silverdream, seriously you need to find a new shtick. This one is so very tired it is rather boring. :|
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
User avatar
Hoboman
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane

Postby White Nun » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm not worried about reassembling my MOCs as I get to do that all the time because I'm a clumbsy clot and either drop them or send them spinning off the table or shelf they're displayed on like Bonn-o-Tron. I managed to wipe out the entire White Sector navy the other week and they're all still in the shipyards being set to rights again.

No it's the thing about identifying too closely with my minifigs and getting mixed up with the idea that I'm actually really killing something. I am being silly of course and I'm sure I'll get over it after the first couple of dice rolls.
Image
User avatar
White Nun
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 861
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm
Location: New Zealand

Postby BFenix » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Who?
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4595
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Zupponn » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:19 pm

BFenix wrote:Who?

What?
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby ForlornCreature » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:16 am

Forum battle now, so we can force you to accept the truth that minifigs love battle.
Image
User avatar
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby Silverdream » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 am

Zupponn wrote:
BFenix wrote:Who?

What?


Some idiots who don't understand irony. A remake of All Quiet On The Western Front into an adventure movie.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7293
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Timedude » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:37 am

Like all toys, minifigs exist for the sole purpose of getting themselves killed in the most entertaining and gratuitous manner possible. You want to see castle guys get blasted by space cruisers? Sounds great! You want to watch sea pirates do battle with assault helicopters armed with laser-guided stealth buzzsaw sharks? Go right ahead! These are the battles that BrikWars was made for. Minifigs are not bothered by their own grisly deaths, because they’ve seen so many of their brothers and friends die in similar fashions and they know how hilarious it is. Also, unlike green army men (who tend to get melted) and action figures (with their unfortunate affinity for getting blown up with firecrackers), a minifig’s later reincarnation is almost assured, either in whole or in distributed parts. Hideous disfigurements and glorious deaths are the high points in an existence otherwise spent lying around bored in box of unused bricks.

So if for no other reason, you owe it to the poor guys. Inject a little joy into their lives by slaughtering huge numbers of them.


Image

I feel a quote from the rulebook and the above picture is just what you need at a time like this.

Carry on like Bonn-o-Tron.

-TheSnackist
-TheSnackist
AKA Timedude
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
stubby wrote:What the hell! Timedude is here??

:? Well all I can say is,
8) it's about . . . time . . .
:csi:
User avatar
Timedude
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests