riots in london

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

riots in london

Postby RunsWithLegos » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:15 pm

I heard that london is embroiled in riots. What the hell started it?


and what is up with this? canada flipping out over a sport, Britain faffing about, and USA surprisingly calm.
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2961
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: riots in london

Postby Tzan » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:40 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:I heard that london is embroiled in riots. What the hell started it?


The fish and chips shop ran out of chips.
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4621
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Postby Ham701 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:43 pm

THE HORROR.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Image
User avatar
Ham701
Galidor
 
Posts: 1233
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Watching DS9

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:59 pm

When the fuck did Canada get worked up over a sport? If you're talking about the Stanley Cup, then 1) that was just Vancouver 2) that was quite a while ago 3) that has nothing to do with England.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby OneEye589 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Ham701 wrote:THE HORROR.

This is awesome with your sig under it.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4257
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby Hoboman » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:54 pm

aoffan23 wrote:When the fuck did Canada get worked up over a sport? If you're talking about the Stanley Cup, then 1) that was just Vancouver 2) that was quite a while ago 3) that has nothing to do with England.

Someone has their undies in a twist. :lol:
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
User avatar
Hoboman
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:12 pm

I'm just confused about what he's saying.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby Zahru II » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:16 am

It's mind-boggling how advanced societies can let a multi-day riot happen, instead of smiting it with an iron fist in an instant.
BFenix wrote:Zahru kicks so much ass!

Best rank+avatar combo on the boards

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 3979
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Postby ForlornCreature » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:43 am

Quick, let a brikwars battle positively predict the outcome, so brikwars goes on the news and we become RICH!
Image
User avatar
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 809
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby OneEye589 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:46 am

aoffan23 wrote:I'm just confused about what he's saying.

He's saying he heard there were riots in England and wondering if anyone knew the cause. He was also stating that it was strange that Canadians are rioting over a hockey game, England is rioting over something, but the United States isn't doing anything (because apparently he thinks we should be rioting).
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4257
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby subyrally » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:47 am

OneEye589 wrote:
aoffan23 wrote:I'm just confused about what he's saying.

He's saying he heard there were riots in England and wondering if anyone knew the cause. He was also stating that it was strange that Canadians are rioting over a hockey game, England is rioting over something, but the United States isn't doing anything (because apparently he thinks we should be rioting).



you are right, i feel left out, lets start a riot!!!
"Warning: Small children may present a choking hazard when consumed."
TROLOLO
subyrally
Dimmy
 
Posts: 584
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:01 pm
Location: md

Postby ForlornCreature » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:50 am

What about Australia? Or any other country in the world?

Oh wait.

AMERICA IS THE DOMINANT POWER IN THE WORLD AND YA'LL BETTER BELIEVE IT.

Oh, if I had a 5 cent Australian coin for every movie in which America saves the day...
Image
User avatar
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 809
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby Bragallot » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:23 am

Zahru II wrote:It's mind-boggling how advanced societies can let a multi-day riot happen, instead of smiting it with an iron fist in an instant.


Indeed. Snipers on the rooftops, shoot anyone committing vandalism in the legs.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:I hope to offend everyone.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5115
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Trying to find something stupid enough to say to get me a new custom rank.

Postby Arkbrik » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:51 am

The backwater western world should try and learn from the great examples set by Libya and Syria.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2501
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Postby 501stCadians » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:40 am

ForlornCreature wrote:AMERICA IS THE DOMINANT POWER IN THE WORLD AND YA'LL BETTER BELIEVE IT.


I don't. Maerica has been on the decline since the end of the cold war.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Image
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
User avatar
501stCadians
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1788
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest