August 13-14th Hudson Valley Airsoft Op: Merida II AAR

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

August 13-14th Hudson Valley Airsoft Op: Merida II AAR

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:39 pm

So, as some of you know i attended the Merida II Op with a bunch of the "FP airsoft bros", and i had a hella fun time, even more so because i attented dressed as a rookie stalker! So, i figured i would share my experiances with you, the brikwars forum. Im gonna do this by a day to day, hour by hour sort of thing.
8-13-11(my birthday!)
After sleeping in a shitty hotel in New Windsor, NY because EVERY SINGLE HOTEL IN TOWN WAS BOOKED COMPLETELY, we head out to HVA. We get there, and first off sign in and set up our tent. With that done, we meet-up with the rest of the FP air bros, namly Codemonkey1, Metal man, Deathmog, and Timebomb 575. We get to know each other, and as it turns out, the term FP air bros applies because each one of them is a complete bro. See, i had recently ordered a Dboys SCAR-H. Well, the hop-up in this SCAR was fucked, so had to use my JG M16A2. I had no mags for it. Deathmog lent me 6 mags, a quantity of boxed ammunition i had not previously aqquired before. anyways i'll get back to that. So, after a bunch of hilarious shenanigans, including putting the red v. blue chupathingy song on and hat dancing around Codemonkey's sombrero(we were on the Cartel side), comparing and contrasting our guns, which Timebomb, being the pneumatic savant he is, brought a homemade Flamenwerfer, and a mortar, and yelling at the DEA team for being so tacticloly ~0p3r470r~, the first game finally starts. The Cartels objective was to defend a crashed helicopter. Respawn rules were 2 lives for the Cartel, 1 starting off and another where a medic could revive you. If they didnt, you moved to objective 2 and waited for the next phase of fighting. I was a medic, which meant if there were no more medics, i moved to objective 2 as well. Anyways, we start off and the DEA team comes at us from front and back. I manage to score about 2 kills from a few DEA guys crossing the (stolen) speedball field, before i am hit and move to objective two. I later found out that Timebomb Defended the Helicopter after wave after wave of enemies with his Badass flaenwerfer. What happens after is a mess of bad communication(and i brought comms too!) where we are told to hold objective 2, but nothing happens. Eventually we get out shit together and move out to attack the labor camp the DEA team had aquired. Within moving 10 M we are ambushed but manage to fight off the DEA scum by our last men. Luckily a Cartel attack squad had just got back and brought a medic with them, and revived our dead. We move out to get to the labor camp, and smash through DEA defenses like tissue paper, and i pick up 7 kills. I am hit for the second time and leave to go back to my tent to re-fill on ammo and other stuff and catch my breath. Then, rain. It started pouring but god-damnit not a single one of us stopped. Play continued into the night, was ended up being a massive cluster fuck. Not only did the DEA ~0p3r470r~s have NODs, but they were going out of play, and ended up right at our respawn point, and camped it. Timebomb had moved to respawn, and got bitched at by an ~0p3r470r~ about how " hes been trouble all day" blah blah blah. Heres Timebomb's account of the conversation:
"About getting verbally assaulted, this dude (who I would have reported to the owner had I actually been able to get his ID) was supermad after I killed him on tow different occasions. First was when their team was taking one of our bases and were assualting the building I was defending with my flamethrower. After killing two guys I had been dueling, they decided that they would breach the building I was in. The supermad dude came if first with a guy behind him, both entered the room, supermad guy with his pistol raised, and his legitimately cool buddy behind him with a rifle. They for some reason just entered the room guns raised. I don't know if they expected me to just call out of what but I hosed both of them with my flamethrower.

Convo afterwards:
Supermad: Wha- you can't do that!
Me: Do what?
Supermad: Whatever, next time Ill just shoot you (In a tough guy voice, musta been trying to intimidate me or someshit )
Me: Yeah, thats how it usually works
Supermad: Yeah, don't worry Ill just shoot you

After that, during the night game, their team came through and wiped us out with a flank, but our spawn was even further behind their position, so me (and 4 others) respawned behind them. I killed their 3 man breach team who was stacked up on the side of a house (One shot each, semi only, with my PPSH, which shoots like 290 )

Convo:
Supermad: Thats bullshit, that kid in the sombrero his been trouble all day.
Me: Whats bullshit?
Supermad: Where did you come from?
Me: My spawn, which is like 50 feet that way (pointing to spawn)
Supermad: Thats bullshit!
Me: What? You are spawncamping us and we pushed out, how is that bullshit?
Supermad: Seriously, Im about to light this kid up (says this a bunch of times)
Me: Why?
Supermad: Because I can. (Seriously, he said this)
Me: What did I do? (Meanwhile I am shooting at the remainder of his team who is in the building, via a window)
Supermad: You can't just spawn and shoot us
Me: You are 50 feet from our spawn, and we can respawn if 5 people are there (I get shot by one of his buddies from inside the building)
Supermad: Thats bullshit.
Me: Why are you yelling at me? Take it up with my commander.
Supermad: Lets just all light this kid up
Me: Im just doing as I was told, if you have a problem take it up with my commander
Supermad: *storms off, never to be seen again*"
Anyways, so that happens, my best bro Froztshock gets hit in the head by a grenade that was tossed over a wall, gets a minor concusion(we think), and i watch a teammate casually walk in and drop a flashbang over the wall. Top that and the rain was fogging our goggle like shit, but godamnit i never quit. There were two more games after that, but I made the idea that all the FP air bros should go and get food together, and call it a night. We did, and we all form a convoy......To Mcdonalds, Where we had the Fp air thanksgiving feast. Like all activities involving FPair, We entered the MickeyD's with a tactical insertion, by breaching the room. Tactically. We had hella fun in there. We get back to the camp, throw cold hot dogs at each other, and retreat to our tents for shelter from the rain for tonight.

8-14-11(not my birthday)

I awake to find 13 bugbites and my tent flooded with water. Not the best of mornings. It was still raining, so games were canceled for the day, but we had the most fun i had in a while. See, Timebomb is not a "Normal" Airsofter. I has one "normal" Airsoft gun, and thats a Real Sword Type 56(which i got to hold JIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZ). His other guns inlcude that flamenwerfer, the mortar, a M79 Grenade launcher, and a Hexagon PPSH-41. We spent the whole morning firing off his grenade launcher and mortar with whatever would fit. Afterwards we had a great raffle in which i won a clearsoft pistol and a T-shirt. Deathmog won another M4, and the people that didnt win anything, they were given free prizes, ranging from flashbangs to ammo. After saying good bye to the FPair bros we headed back to VA, tired and wet, but happy.

Well thats all.
Last edited by razgriz 25th inf. on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby ForlornCreature » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:16 pm

:wtc: :t3109: :bitch: :x
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw

Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:04 pm

ForlornCreature wrote::wtc: :t3109: :bitch: :x

Because that is totally a legitimate response. :)
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby OneEye589 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 pm

:t3109: wrote:MY IMAGE FILES NEED IMAGE ADJUSTMENT.
6. DON'T POST GIANT IMAGES.
Everyone will hate you. If your images must be giant, then post a thumbnail with a link to the giant images instead. 600 pixels is a good maximum dimension.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby ForlornCreature » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:20 pm

:owned: :boss: :bitch:
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw

Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:46 am

The only thing worse than giant photos, is declaring that your photos are giants, thereby accepting the fact and viewing it as okay.

IT'S NOT. THERE IS NO POINT TO A PHOTO LIKE THAT.
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:29 am

See, the problem is they arnt normally like that, not when i posted them on FP, and it uses the same board software. i tried "[t]" which is supposed to be thumb on one of them as a test but nothing changed. which is when i went back into my post and made it say huge pics.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby Ham701 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:33 am

:son:
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:07 am

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:See, the problem is they arnt normally like that, not when I posted them on FP, and it uses the same board software. I tried "[t]" which is supposed to be thumb on one of them as a test but nothing changed. which is when I went back into my post and made it say huge pics.

Just take the pictures out then. They're un-viewable like this
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby ForlornCreature » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:59 am

:iknorite:
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Thank you.
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 pm

No problem. Again though, sorry about those pics, i have no clue what was wrong with them.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:02 pm

They were too big. :rtfm:
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby 501stCadians » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 pm

I don't understand what this thread is about.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
My Little Pony

Postby fredde » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:37 am

Paragraphs, Use them.
Natalya wrote:Fredde, you don't win the internet with this.

You ARE the Internet.
fredde
Cannon Fodder

Next

Return to General Discussion