In Case You Didn't Know

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Silverdream » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:We were up late last night, brainstorming on Facebook for Ragnablok.


It was a group effort. Ogel's idea was to add lasers, Nitewatchmen added the trollcar I said Sky Train and Natalya went crazy.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7462
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby 501stCadians » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:59 am

Dude. It was my idea to add lasers. BECAUSE EVERYTHING NEEDS MORE LASERS.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Image
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
User avatar
501stCadians
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Postby Silverdream » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:11 am

501stCadians wrote:Dude. It was my idea to add lasers. BECAUSE EVERYTHING NEEDS MORE LASERS.


Okay, it was Cadians' idea to use lasers as a weapon.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7462
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Natalya » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:12 am

I said Sky Train first.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5264
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Postby BFenix » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:51 am

Direct challenger to the Doom Train I see... btw why didn't you guys called the others? More people means more brainstorming and more awesome ideas for both Ragnablok events.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Nitewatchman » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:19 pm

I also offered the idea of Soul Train.

...Sky Train did not give a fuck.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Postby Silverdream » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:I also offered the idea of Soul Train.


Driven by Coltrane.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7462
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Zupponn » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:58 pm

All aboard the Coltrane baby!
Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5539
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby BFenix » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Image
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Natalya » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Natalya wrote:every tiem
its how i roll
i roll 20's
on a D6
like a G6
feelign so fly
like a Sky Train that doesn't give a fuck
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5264
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Postby Silverdream » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Natalya wrote:
Natalya wrote:every tiem
its how I roll
I roll 20's
on a D6
like a G6
feelign so fly
like a Sky Train that doesn't give a fuck


Fucking all the bitches
Fucking all the hoes
Got a bag of cocaine
Gonna make it snow
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7462
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Nitewatchman » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Silverdream wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Natalya wrote:every tiem
its how I roll
I roll 20's
on a D6
like a G6
feelign so fly
like a Sky Train that doesn't give a fuck


Fucking all the bitches
Fucking all the hoes
Got a bag of cocaine
Gonna make it snow

Toe nails,
Schmoe tails,
Sky train aint on no rails
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest