LET OUT YOUR HATRED

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Keldoclock » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:43 am

< is Ukrainian, so when New Years comes around I'm the only sober person in the house.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Ranger S2H » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:07 am

had a friend who drank vodka I suspect is actually meant to be used to disinfect wounds
- I refuse to be stopped by something as irrelevant as logic, the laws of physics, or common sense -

if 20 chickens can fit in a brick, how many pingpongballs does a crocodile have to eat so it can swim faster than a washing machine?
Ranger S2H
Cannon Fodder

Location: deep in dimmy territory, fighting the hordes from the inside.

Postby Tarren » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:18 am

Ranger S2H wrote:had a friend who drank vodka I suspect is actually meant to be used to disinfect wounds

:boss:
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:32 pm

This is the place to be angry, so I'm about to slap down a pile of booty bothered here. Warned you in advance.

BEING A GM FUCKING SUCKS!

FUCK THESE FUCKING PLAYERS I FUCKING SPENT THE LAST MONTH FUCKING READING FOR 20 HOURS A WEEK(COUNTED THAT SHIT UP, 35021 PAGES!) JUST SO THEY CAN FUCKING DELAY THE GAME MORE FOR FUCKS SAKE!

They said a bloody month ago that Saturdays were fine, but NOOOO, all of them start fucking mentioning about singing lessons and soccer(wtf singing) after I've went and spent a hundred dollars on shit, some that they are expected to provide and did their fucking character sheets for them and

ARGH!

THE NEXT FUCKING PERSON THAT SAYS SOME SHIT ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO COME EVEN THOUGH ITS SIX WEEKS AFTER WE STARTED PLANNING IS GETTING STRANGLED, DECAPITATED, AND MOUNTED ON A PIKE.

THEN PROMPTLY DISPLAYED AS I WALTZ AROUND TOWN, THEIR BODY IN A DITCH WITH A 14" BARBED STEEL DILDO UP THEIR ASS!|

[/rant]
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:41 pm

I hate it when you realize 90% of highschool(hopefully they all die in car accidents so they don't have to be involved with my life) is douchebags. The only reason I didn't get this is because I mainly socialize with older kids. When you're forced to befriend people in your own grade and socialize with younger kids, you realize that douchebags look out for each other. They travel solo sometimes just to piss you off, and generally be annoying, dumb, stupid, idiotic, ignorant and loudmouthed(I'm surprisingly quiet in real life. I'm only a loudmouth to people who I know like it.) Then when you show a shred of difference, that you are unique(even though uniqueness doesn't exist) they get the biggest douchebags to corner you and beat you up.

Yes, I was nearly beaten up today. I say nearly because I ran away. Although you guys have to understand that these kids that I volunteered to help(no bullshit) are going to kill me, tell the school system I threatened them(they didn't see me as sarcastic, they thought I was telling the truth about being bigger then all of them when I flexed my arms at them).

So yes. I am fucked. I am risking suspension(and If I'm suspended I'm fucked in many different ways) and risking being *sigh* bullied.

I miss being a bully. Now I've just got my electric sexuality and personality.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:04 pm

^ In my experience, high school kids are mostly stupid but not assholes unless you go out of your way to be a douche to them. The kids at my school know I'm nerdy, but don't particularly care. Maybe it's because I don't really give a shit what they think, but whatever. Oddly enough, I'm surrounded by girls most of the time in school. I guess they just don't find me threatening.

I suppose its little things, mimicing body language and making small talk even when you don't at all give a shit, that endears you to people. Try doing that, change your speech patterns a little, highlight your intelligence without sounding like you are one-upping them, that sorta thing.
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Keldoclock wrote:^ In my experience, high school kids are mostly stupid but not assholes unless you go out of your way to be a douche to them. The kids at my school know I'm nerdy, but don't particularly care. Maybe it's because I don't really give a shit what they think, but whatever. Oddly enough, I'm surrounded by girls most of the time in school. I guess they just don't find me threatening.

I was not going out of my way to be a douche to anyone. I ignored them until they started bothering me.

And yes, I'm surrounded by girls(although they are somewhat threatened) usually too.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby mgb519 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Blame Ass Burgers? Am I recalling this correctly?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:19 pm

See, I find that are there are some douchebags at my school. However, also find that not everyone is a douchebag, and that actually getting on everyone's good side makes it easier to not hate/be hated by people.

Any time I see or hear people ranting about the assholes in their school, I chuckle to myself. Why? Because the majority of people I hear rants about (mostly from my two closest friends) are people they've never talked to.

I'm friends with some druggies, some nerds, and at least one person from pretty much every group in between. Why? Because apparently, I'm not an asshole.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Silverdream wrote:... are going to kill me, tell the school system I threatened them(they didn't see me as sarcastic, they thought I was telling the truth about being bigger then all of them when I flexed my arms at them).

What's high school without death threats?

See, my sister dropped out of school after 8th grade because people threatened to kill her. She then went to a private school for a month, until the people there said they were going to kill her. Now she's socially inept and a jerk because she never went through high school.

To be a decent human being, I think you need to go through high school. In my senior year, most of my class talked to me when before they wouldn't even look at me. High school, although it seems ridiculous, helps increase maturity.

I know I got death threats in school. I just didn't care because it was in high school and everyone said they were going to kill everyone.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby mgb519 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:51 pm

aoffan23 wrote:See, I find that are there are some douchebags at my school. However, also find that not everyone is a douchebag, and that actually getting on everyone's good side makes it easier to not hate/be hated by people.

Any time I see or hear people ranting about the assholes in their school, I chuckle to myself. Why? Because the majority of people I hear rants about (mostly from my two closest friends) are people they've never talked to.

I'm friends with some druggies, some nerds, and at least one person from pretty much every group in between. Why? Because apparently, I'm not an asshole.

Ditto. If you go out of your way for people, they'll be a lot nicer. If they aren't, they aren't worth the time or effort taken to call them an asshole.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:15 pm

aoffan23 wrote:I'm friends with some druggies, some nerds, and at least one person from pretty much every group in between. Why? Because apparently, I'm not an asshole.

That's my entire situation. Or, y'know, was, a month ago. But then I had to go and move cross-country.

I honestly don't know anyone who would want to beat me up. Maybe because I'm on speaking terms with him, while still spending my time hanging out with the nerds.

teenage wasteland...
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby mgb519 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:27 am

Maybe people who hate "The Who"?
Tzan wrote:

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Previous

Return to General Discussion