LET OUT YOUR HATRED

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:10 am

OneEye589 wrote:We weren't allowed laptops for anything. And there was no wireless anyway.

So when a student couldn't write with a pen or pencil, you sent him to a different school?

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:47 am

We had regular computers? There are things called "desktops computers." I forget you kids are spoiled, even though you're only a few years younger than me.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Don't hate much, except hipsters. I was being driven through Williamsburg on the way home, and I got pretty close to seething with rage.

On the note of schools and computers, the school's networks are wired, and also have the bloody annoying blocking thing. It's not the END of the world, at least the brikwars forums are not blocked, by virtue of not being popular.

The school's computers are all 2-6 year old desktops, there's one laptop cart but nobody takes em home.

We aren't allowed to have anything electronic in school (city policy), but the teachers don't care if you have anything as long as you don't take it out when they are around. I read a book on my iphone in class, got away with it a few times, and then had it taken away for the day. Not a big deal.

We just go to a cafe or burger king or something and pull out our laptops and shit during lunch. Nobody bothers because you can't leave the building for lunch unless you have a 80+ average and are not a freshman, so nobody's dumb enough to do things like cutting class by not coming back to the building.

Speaking of lunch, there's a kickass place called Charlie's in Financial. They serve the most delicous 32oz burgers. SO GOOD.
It and Ho Yip(authentic chinese place, no sesame chicken and other americanized stuff) are the only non-chains where you can get a bite in Financial without spending absurd amounts of money. There's a french cafe a block from our school, fucking eight dollars for an 8oz cup of coffee and the world's smallest piece of chocolate.

ITS NOT EVEN GOOD COFFEE! ITS FULL ROAST :wtc:
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Keldoclock wrote:ITS NOT EVEN GOOD COFFEE! ITS FULL ROAST :wtc:

Eeewksh *shivers*, sounds like our coffee... unless you have the wallet to spend 3€ on a Starbucks.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:43 pm

^ STARBUCKS IS FULL ROAST! Thats what's so bloody bad about it!

The ideal coffee is served black, uses fresh beans(no more than 3 days old), and is city roasted.

EDIT: 8 bucks is about five and half euros.
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Bleah. Coffee. Smells good, but tastes like absolute crap.

...kinda like beer, to be honest. Hrm.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby BFenix » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:49 pm

@Keldo: Well, Nespresso is pretty great. Not the same stuff of course, but the capsules make pretty good smooth coffee.

@Ross: You'll learn to like it. Except beer. I liked beer since the first time it got on my mouth. Some people dislike it for the rest of their life. Dunno how that's possible though.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Coffee is gross. Tea however, is the drink that built the Britannian Empire(Read:best in the world). The only problem is I can no longer drink it do to high stomach acid.

The trick with beer, as I've learned is to man up and drink it. Of course if you drink too much beer too fast, you'll end up like me(an obnoxious asshole only half of the people at the party like).

Also I'm a pussy when I'm drunk(I don't hook-up, I fear being outside at night because of coyotes and I keep trying to get into fights with people I don't know).

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:04 pm

You get to go to McDonald's for lunch?! Yeesh.

My school was in a small town though, so maybe that's why we got shitty crap for everything.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Ham701 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:08 pm

First alcohol I had in a while was back in August at a friends, bottoms ups'd a shot of rum, had some in Dr. Pepper, all manly and all. But then I tried the Budweiser, taked like shit. Guess it's low quality American beer.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.

Ham701
Galidor

Postby BFenix » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:08 pm

If there is one thing that doesn't get me drunk, it's beer. Or actually acohol in general. Seriously, my friends mock being of being a "sponge".

My one weakness, is my bladder. At night outs or parties I either keep going to the bathroom or when I get home I flood the bathroom.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:29 pm

I don't like tea either, and you can keep your manliness if it involves me drinking that crap. We were in Germany at the time, so it was both legal and in the 'best country for beer'. And I'm not touching that stuff again anytime soon.

Certainly went straight to our heads though. The crew ended up outside the youth hostel at two in the morning, climbing on lampposts and hissing like cults at random pedestrians... er. That's really weird now that I think about it.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:46 pm

@Oneeye- there are limits. If you ever don't come back, or your average drops too low, you aren't allowed to go out for lunch.

@Ross-

I've found that tea, coffee, and booze are all terrible if you are having the crappy stuff. I don't use those little lipton bag crap for my tea, I use a bloody teapot, and brew it loose leaf from ceylon tea. Same for coffee, and I can't speak to much for alchoholz. I tried beer when i was like 5, thinking it was apple juice, it was just sitting there on a table. Bitter, and I spit it out immediately. Wine tasted like grape-flavored medicine to me, and vodka had no taste.

I guess if I wanted to get wasted I'd go for vodka, but I don't likes drinking poison.
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:49 am

I AM HATE

I SHALL CONSUME YOU ALL!!!

But I like moms, yours not mine. Mines a boot.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Rody » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:08 am

Keldoclock wrote:@Oneeye- there are limits. If you ever don't come back, or your average drops too low, you aren't allowed to go out for lunch.

@Ross-

I've found that tea, coffee, and booze are all terrible if you are having the crappy stuff. I don't use those little lipton bag crap for my tea, I use a bloody teapot, and brew it loose leaf from ceylon tea. Same for coffee, and I can't speak to much for alchoholz. I tried beer when I was like 5, thinking it was apple juice, it was just sitting there on a table. Bitter, and I spit it out immediately. Wine tasted like grape-flavored medicine to me, and vodka had no taste.

I guess if I wanted to get wasted I'd go for vodka, but I don't likes drinking poison.

and even with the fairly tasteless vodka there is immense difference between good and bad vodka.
bad vodka is well... bad tasting piss that burns your throat.
good vodka is delicious neutral tasting liquid that nicely warms your insides.

so good my room mate came from an ex-soviet nation.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Rody
My Little Pony

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion