You know, whatever
Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen
I accidentally 601TBs of .exe files.
what should I do…is this dangerous ?
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1419
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
- Location: Gale Crator
- Posts: 5654
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
- Posts: 721
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm
My friend once 650TB of .exe files. He had to take his computer to the hospital.
- Posts: 4257
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
- Location: New York
OneEye589 wrote:My friend once 650TB of .exe files. He had to take his computer to the hospital.
I once the hospital. It was pretty bad.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
- Posts: 1077
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
- Location: Pants.
At hospital they probably once the computer in cult scan.
- Posts: 4508
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests