{con: Galacticnet} What is the Galactic situation right now?

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

{con: Galacticnet} What is the Galactic situation right now?

Postby nicolasx » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:43 pm

{Connection to Galacticnet received}: Connecting you to Faction Leaders:

Hello I am David Miller
I command the X armory
it is a Division funded by Darkstar corp and mercenary actions
I am trying to contact you
I am requesting allies and information on the coming war and Galactic Politics,
as far I only know I've been provided with all the intel on the other major factions, such as the Immortals, and the Assyrians,
I would prefer not to be affiliated with such an oppressive bunch as the Immortals but I am open to the Galactic Politics of the day

Please advise

David Miller
TROLOLO
nicolasx
Officer

Postby BFenix » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:55 pm

David, a mercenary faction is in it's essence a private military company, so, being a company, earning funds is the ultimate goal. Currently, the Immortals are the wealthiest empire in the galaxy and are constantly hiring mercs for their need of victory. Plus, they give their "allies" a great deal of cutting-edge equipment, boosting your effectiveness on the field. My faction, the MAOX, is currently aligned to the Immortal Empire and it has proved to be a very profitable initiative.

If they emerge victorious from this war, it is in every mercenary faction best interest to be with them. Otherwise I fear you know what happens to those who aren't.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:05 pm

The Brikverse is in a three way war. Your choices lie in motivation. Whether your faction desires Power(The Immortal Empire & Friends), the ability to repel and defend the Galaxy from the invading force(Anti-Immortal Alliance) or whether you believe in smashing then rebuilding the brikverse into a greater form(The Third Alliance).

Choose your side wisely. The Third alliance is the most picky when it comes to members and the Anti-Immortal Alliance is open to everybody.

Or you could hire yourself out to all three sides(the safest way out).

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:25 pm

*kzzzr* -ome in, Miller- *rrttkkarrt* -vid Miller, come in. This is Captain Marduke of the Patrol Craft Bespake for the Federation for Extraterrestrial Conquest. The FELC, formerly a allied faction with the Immortal Empire, is supporting the efforts of the AIA. We recommend this course of action. FELCore is open to a trade alliance, but at the moment, we're dealing with border actions against Immortal allied forces.

Sir, multiple contacts. Shall we send the call?

One moment, Dolorn. Hold until they close. Miller, I would recommend determining your faction's likely course of action. If you get into any trouble before you decide, the FELC will lend a hand if we've got craft in the area.

Sir!

Roger that. Call. Good luck, Miller. Marduke out- *krrrrzrt*
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby nicolasx » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:41 pm

{Connections Received}:

Thank you gentlemen,
BFenix: thank you for you opinion, but the consequences would be the same for any of the three, and right now it seems that if the immortals won they would no longer allow Private Military Organizations like ours
Silverdream:I don't think I can pull of a three way hire, plus its not my style
Captain Marduke: I am interested in the AIA although I am trying to keep options open, is there a structured military listing or just a Rebelion?
TROLOLO
nicolasx
Officer

Postby Tarren » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby nicolasx » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:34 pm

{Connection Received}
Um ok please Reiterate what you mean by "red leader standing by"
TROLOLO
nicolasx
Officer

Postby Tarren » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 pm

this is why we don't allow 13 year olds on the internet
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby nicolasx » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:37 pm

OAC but yeah true 8) and I looked it up :) now I know exactly what I was doing :)
Last edited by nicolasx on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TROLOLO
nicolasx
Officer

Postby Tarren » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:38 pm

nicolasx wrote:OAC but yeah true 8)

:wtf:
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby nicolasx » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Out of character 8)
TROLOLO
nicolasx
Officer

Postby Tarren » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:40 pm

:j+b:
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby nicolasx » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:41 pm

I mad :evil:, I honestly was just trying to see where I can stand with the other factions
TROLOLO
nicolasx
Officer

Postby Tarren » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:43 pm

nicolasx wrote:I mad

:boss:

instead of making yourself look like a pretentious retard you could just search and/or read the sticky or the wiki.

:j+b:

edit: just realized what i was asking by telling you to read a sticky. that's not going to happen ever.
Last edited by Tarren on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tarren
Dimmy

Postby nicolasx » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:44 pm

:shock: True but other people seemed to enjoy it :D and hey why ruin a little fun?
TROLOLO
nicolasx
Officer

Next

Return to General Discussion