Low on XP review

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Low on XP review

Postby stubby » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Low on XP: Game Spotlight: BrikWars

We're groups of like-minded manchildren!
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4729
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Postby thade » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Hey!
That... That's pretty accurate, really.
I don't level the playing field, I level the playing field.
User avatar
thade
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Location: permanantly trapped in my own twisted imagination

Postby Zahru II » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Promotion is always good, and this was a nicely written article.
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4301
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Postby Hoboman » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Not bad. And the "like-minded manchildren" is quite accurate. :lol:
Read the Forum Code & check out The Wiki

"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
User avatar
Hoboman
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane

Postby mgb519 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Nice article, but it lacked explosions.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Low on XP review

Postby Tzan » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:13 pm

stubby wrote:Low on XP: Game Spotlight: BrikWars

We're groups of like-minded manchildren!


Hooray!!
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4881
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Is this a bad thing?
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby mgb519 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:Is this a bad thing?

That depends. Are you referring to the lack of explosions or the "Like-minded manchildren" bit?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Nah, that was a compliment.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby BFenix » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:Nah, that was a compliment.


Sorta, what about us soon-to-be-man-children teens?
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby mgb519 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Close enough, in some cases.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby enders_shadow » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Wonderful! Always nice to have a bit of publicity.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby feuer_faust » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:14 pm

BFenix wrote:
Ross_Varn wrote:Nah, that was a compliment.


Sorta, what about us soon-to-be-man-children teens?


Today's soon-to-be-man-children teen is tomorrow's manchild.
It's a secret to everybody.
User avatar
feuer_faust
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:38 pm
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado

Postby Olothontor » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:31 am

feuer_faust wrote:
BFenix wrote:
Ross_Varn wrote:Nah, that was a compliment.


Sorta, what about us soon-to-be-man-children teens?


Today's soon-to-be-man-children teen is tomorrow's manchild.


Wait, I'm a manchild-in-training?

Awesome.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby BFenix » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:42 am

Olothontor wrote:
feuer_faust wrote:
BFenix wrote:
Ross_Varn wrote:Nah, that was a compliment.


Sorta, what about us soon-to-be-man-children teens?


Today's soon-to-be-man-children teen is tomorrow's manchild.


Wait, I'm a manchild-in-training?

Awesome.


Lol, manchild bootcamp here I go.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests