General ignorance. I which we slag off people who don't know

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Postby Nitewatchman » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Natalya wrote:
enders_shadow wrote:and maybe not picture books, but there are some books from that era that are certainly known and read *cough Great Gatsby cough*.


Omg I was waiting for this post. The Great Gatsby was so fucking stupid and is totally over-rated. Reading that book made me want to leave the beach. Gatsby should have gotten over that she didn't like him and realized that she was just a stupid golddigger. It wasn't about love, just money and power. He should have grown up and moved on like Bonn-o-Tron. I mean I have been totally smitten before but jesus christ it didn't last for like 20 years!!


Also, I think Gatsby was gay and shouldn't have been worrying about the ladyfolk anyway.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Postby ForlornCreature » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 am

Silverdream wrote:Okay, so I brought up how horrible the show Terra Nova is yesterday in class. Then this kid says that he disagrees with me, and asks what I don't like about. Being the loudmouth I am, I told him about the cliches, the plotholes, the shitty dialogue, the cheesier than evil dead action scenes, the boring and contrived characters, and how stupid the characters are. I'm glad I didn't freak out and yell at him, or tell him everything idiotic about the show.

Then five minutes later as I said this is Fox's worst science fiction show. He corrects me by saying Firefly was the worst one.

Was AdolfHitler right? This kid I'm talking about is very slavic.


If some kid said that to me I would punch him in the fucking face and tell him to go fuck himself.
Image
User avatar
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby Natalya » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:48 am

I thought Jayne was pretty cool, eh? Wears a beanie and doesn't afraid of anything.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5266
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Postby Silverdream » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:18 am

Natalya wrote:I thought Jayne was pretty cool, eh? Wears a beanie and doesn't afraid of anything.


Needs more cowbell.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby ForlornCreature » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:11 am

ForlornCreature wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Okay, so I brought up how horrible the show Terra Nova is yesterday in class. Then this kid says that he disagrees with me, and asks what I don't like about. Being the loudmouth I am, I told him about the cliches, the plotholes, the shitty dialogue, the cheesier than evil dead action scenes, the boring and contrived characters, and how stupid the characters are. I'm glad I didn't freak out and yell at him, or tell him everything idiotic about the show.

Then five minutes later as I said this is Fox's worst science fiction show. He corrects me by saying Firefly was the worst one.

Was AdolfHitler right? This kid I'm talking about is very slavic.


If some kid said that to me I would punch him in the fucking face and tell him to go fuck himself.


I would actually do that (I'm sure now that I'm not half asleep in typing this comment)

EDIT:

post 666
Image
User avatar
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Postby mgb519 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:18 pm

ForlornCreature wrote:
ForlornCreature wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Okay, so I brought up how horrible the show Terra Nova is yesterday in class. Then this kid says that he disagrees with me, and asks what I don't like about. Being the loudmouth I am, I told him about the cliches, the plotholes, the shitty dialogue, the cheesier than evil dead action scenes, the boring and contrived characters, and how stupid the characters are. I'm glad I didn't freak out and yell at him, or tell him everything idiotic about the show.

Then five minutes later as I said this is Fox's worst science fiction show. He corrects me by saying Firefly was the worst one.

Was AdolfHitler right? This kid I'm talking about is very slavic.


If some kid said that to me I would punch him in the fucking face and tell him to go fuck himself.


I would actually do that (I'm sure now that I'm not half asleep in typing this comment)

EDIT:

post 666

DAMMIT YOU FORGOT :666:! :why:
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2535
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests