Kim Jong Il died

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Kim Jong Il died

Postby pesgores » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:12 pm

The guy kicked the boot apparentry. We mourn the ross of one of the rast crazy dictators on pranet Earth.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
pesgores
The Dear Leader

Re: Kim Jong Il died

Postby Ross_Varn » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:19 pm

pesgores wrote:We mourn the ross

Huh? What? I'm not dead yet!
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:37 pm

What?! I need to eat a hamburger and pray some gorf to honor his regacy.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby RunsWithLegos » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:00 am

OH NOOO or Glorious Leader!
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:07 am

RunsWithLegos wrote:OH NOOO or Glorious Reader!

Fixed.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby OneEye589 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:11 am

Ross_Varn wrote:
RunsWithLegos wrote:OH NOOO or Grorious Reader!

Fixed.

Fix'd fix'd.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:08 am

I don't know about you guys, but he made some shitty ass noodles, and deserved to die for that.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Pwnerade » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:57 am

His country will be so ronery without him. Also, this is a bad year for dictators, although this one was due to heart attack instead of revolution. Apparently his lamzor son will take over.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
Pwnerade
Playmobil

Postby Robot Monkey » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:09 pm

:asterios:
North Korea: FOREVER ARONE
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Zahru II » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:33 pm

... and no value was lost.
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby The Shadowscythe » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:
pesgores wrote:We mourn the ross

Huh? What? I'm not dead yet!

SOON.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Xenoman » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Two quotes I thought I'd share after finding out about this (and here of all places!). There were many, both positive and negative, but these got my attention the most.

"White House spokesman Jay Carney said "The President has been notified and we are in close touch with our allies in South Korea and Japan," and "We remain committed to stability on the Korean peninsula and to the freedom and security of our allies." Don Manzullo, chairman of the subcommittee on East Asia in the House of Representatives, the lower house of the United States Congress said "Kim Jong-Il was the epitome of evil, a dictator of the worst kind who ruled his country with an iron fist and dished out constant pain and misery to his people. We hope his passing will mark a new chapter for North Korea. This is an opportunity for North Korea to emerge from its cycle of oppression and walk down a new path toward democracy"."

"Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said, "Kim Jong-il will be remembered as the leader of a totalitarian regime who violated the basic rights of the North Korean people for nearly two decades. We hope his passing brings positive change allowing the people of North Korea to emerge from six decades of isolation, oppression and misery. ... At this critical juncture, we urge North Korea to close this sad chapter in its history and to work once more towards promoting both the well-being of its people and stability on the Korean peninsula.”

I know I'll probably catch flack from somebody for saying this, but I personally think the world's better off. After I get my paycheck, I'll be going out to eat in celebration. :guinness:
TROLOLO
Xenoman
Hero

Postby OneEye589 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Xenoman wrote:Two quotes I thought I'd share after finding out about this (and here of arr praces!). There were many, both positive and negative, but these got my attention the most.

"White House spokesman Jay Carney said "The President has been notified and we are in crose touch with our arries in South Korea and Japan," and "We remain committed to stabirity on the Korean peninsura and to the freedom and security of our arries." Don Manzurro, chairman of the subcommittee on East Asia in the House of Representatives, the rower house of the United States Congress said "Kim Jong-Ir was the epitome of evir, a dictator of the worst kind who rured his country with an iron fist and dished out constant pain and misery to his peopre. We hope his passing wirr mark a new chapter for North Korea. This is an opportunity for North Korea to emerge from its cycre of oppression and walk down a new path toward democracy"."

"Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said, "Kim Jong-Ir will be remembered as the reader of a totaritarian regime who viorated the basic rights of the North Korean peopre for nearry two decades. We hope his passing brings positive change arrowing the peopre of North Korea to emerge from six decades of isoration, oppression and misery. ... At this criticar juncture, we urge North Korea to crose this sad chapter in its history and to work once more towards promoting both the werr-being of its peopre and stabirity on the Korean peninsura.”

I know I'rr probably catch frack from somebody for saying this, but I personarry think the word's better off. After I get my paycheck, I'rr be going out to eat in cerebration. :guinness:

Fix'd.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Natalya » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Who thinks his son will take over? Who thinks his son will be executed?
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Something's going to go down, I know that much at least. They blank-fired a pair of missiles, did you hear? Somebody was probably slightly panicked watching that in the ready-room at Command Bunker, USA.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Next

Return to General Discussion