Ants

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Ants

Postby ForlornCreature » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:30 am

I think it would be awesome if we could turn ant wars into a sport. Trade Queens, breed the best colonies, and then pit them against each other in soldier skirmishes or full on month long colony wars for survival and dominance of a limited supply of resources. Screw animal rights, we've all stepped on ants before and enjoyed it.
Image
User avatar
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Re: Ants

Postby BFenix » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:Since ants and humans are the only beings that will war with each other, do you think that ants would be willing to play brikwars? :phil:


Of course. We would be the minifigs.

ForlornCreature wrote:I think it would be awesome if we could turn ant wars into a sport. Trade Queens, breed the best colonies, and then pit them against each other in soldier skirmishes or full on month long colony wars for survival and dominance of a limited supply of resources. Screw animal rights, we've all stepped on ants before and enjoyed it.


I think there's a video game of that.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4730
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Ants

Postby mgb519 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:50 pm

...several.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Ants

Postby Pwnerade » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:31 am

FUCK YEAH SIM ANTS!
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
User avatar
Pwnerade
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
Location: Kent, WA

Re: Ants

Postby ForlornCreature » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:46 am

:roll:
You nerds and your video games.
I was talking about real life violence, not Fucking sim ants.
Image
User avatar
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Re: Ants

Postby mgb519 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:40 am

What's the difference, really?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2557
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Ants

Postby ForlornCreature » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:43 am

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE???

Imagine watching this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n8NKvs4 ... re=related

And then making money off of this.

Also, while we're on this topic, ants are awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOe5Lmyy ... ure=relmfu
Image
User avatar
ForlornCreature
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia

Re: Ants

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Ben-Jammin wrote:Since ants and humans are the only beings that will war with each other, do you think that ants would be willing to play brikwars? :phil:

:rtfm: Chimpanzees wage warfare as well
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Ants

Postby Whiteagle » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:
Ben-Jammin wrote:Since ants and humans are the only beings that will war with each other, do you think that ants would be willing to play brikwars? :phil:

:rtfm: Chimpanzees wage warfare as well

So... Teach Chimps to Brikwar?
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Ants

Postby OneEye589 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:52 pm

I heard they bite.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Re: Ants

Postby Whiteagle » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:09 pm

OneEye589 wrote:I heard they bite.

True, we will probably have to get muzzles for the Brikwarriors...
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Ants

Postby spartan117 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:54 pm

ants are actually one of my favorite animals, they can do crazy things with nothing but there bodys...stuff that would be impossible for us to do without tools and communication equipment.


oh and BTW, has any one made a decant ant? I have tried before but never got any good results.
<img src="http://oi54.tinypic.com/9vdvd4.jpg">
TROLOLO
spartan117
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:31 am
Location: front lines

Re: Ants

Postby Whiteagle » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:26 am

spartan117 wrote:ants are actually one of my favorite animals, they can do crazy things with nothing but there bodys...stuff that would be impossible for us to do without tools and communication equipment.


oh and BTW, has any one made a decant ant? I have tried before but never got any good results.

How are these:
Image
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Ants

Postby OneEye589 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:58 am

I have about 30 of those Indiana Jones ants.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Re: Ants

Postby heavyfishcannon » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:54 am

Fuck yeah, ants!

Also, Science has done it again. They havee made giant mutant soldioer ants.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/geeksAreSexyTechnologyNews/~3/9AJg0mbMQEk/

How long do you think it will take before we see starship troopers IRL?
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
User avatar
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:17 pm
Location: On my roof, watching the world burn

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 3 guests