A dream of utter shit-fuck-ness

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: A dream of utter shit-fuck-ness

Postby Zupponn » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 pm

I don't dream (or at least I don't remember them).
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:17 am

Once, I used to be kindof a dumbass in terms of the console wars. I thought wii was better than xbox or ps3, and my dad reserved it at a store as soon as it would come in. This is when they sold like hotcakes, and they were really hard to get. I dreamed I got it, but I actually didn't. I always have happy dreams that end bad, and I once had a really trippy dream that toilets killed people by biting their ass holes off and sucking their blood out. I was 6.
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:41 am

I don't usually remember my dreams, but I remembered a part of one of mine from last night:

I was at a football game, and there was some guy running around with the marching band, doing flips. He does a flip, then loses his balance and flails around on the ground.
THEN BOTH OF HIS LEGS BROKE OFF.
It was horrifying, even thinking back now. One broke right above the knee, the other one at the upper thigh. He was just crawling around, screaming, as people tried to reattach his legs, which were flailing around still.
They kept putting the legs back, and he would be able to walk for like a second, then they would just crumble beneath him.

Was pretty awesome.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby mgb519 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Zupponn wrote:I don't dream (or at least I don't remember them).
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby stubby » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:15 pm

The night before last I had a dream that I had traveled to a world where a brutally-oppressed serf class was fomenting rebellion against their wizard overlords. Naturally I was omnipotent (as I just about always am in dreams), but instead of helping the rebels or fighting the oppressors I just went around finding serfs who weren't part of the rebellion and ruining their shit. I guess I was irritated by the insufficiently insubordinate.

Last night I had a dream that I lived in a future world where every day, a random citizen was chosen for open hunting season. From that moment forward, all the other humans and robots in the city would try to kill you on sight. Naturally I was chosen immediately, but what they didn't realize was that I was the goddamn Batman, so I just laughed. After fucking up their shit and high-fiving Alfred extensively for a few weeks, I discovered that Ra's al Ghul had been behind my selection, so I ruined his financial holdings by utilizing my extensive wealth in currency manipulation to crash the Canadian economy.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby SnakeMittens » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:50 pm

I had some really weird-ass nightmares when I was six or seven. One was in my house, except the inside was a different house, and there were these two double-ended spoons. Then we (me and some people I knew) put the spoons together and they made a tornado. We ran out the house and the tornado couldn't get out, then we waited until it disappeared and we did it again. This happened several times, until I think I got stuck behind the screen door with the mini-tornado bearing down the hall at me.

Another one was with the couch from my living room, with a canopy that never existed attached on top, and some weird slide thing. Everything was splattered with red splotches. Then a volcano erupted under the slide thing and I think I ran...?
SnakeMittens
Galidor

Postby Keldoclock » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:55 am

When I was very young, I had a recurring dream where I would run from Sheepshead Bay to my house in about two blocks via a shortcut through some guy's backyard. The backyard had a dog in it, and either the dog would bark and I would wake, or I would reach the house and wake.

Sheepshead Bay is miles from my house. Did I not discover Google Maps until I was 10 or so?
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby BrikSaber » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:51 pm

samuelzz10 wrote: I always have happy dreams that end bad, and I once had a really trippy dream that toilets killed people by biting their ass holes off and sucking their blood out. I was 6.

We need to make a bloodsucking toilet MOC.
Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer

Postby Zupponn » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:16 am

I remember having a nightmare of the Air Conditioner from The Little Toaster when I was young.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:13 pm

To this day, I'm emotionally disturbed by the car crusher from that movie.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Zupponn » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:16 pm

That movie was messed up in so many ways.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby IX_Legion » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:29 pm

I remember having a dream when I was little of standing in the backyard, watching massive amounts of lava pour down the street (and no, we don't live near a volcano).

More recently, I had one where I was sitting at a desk in my high school ROTC classroom (I knew that was where I was, even though it didn't look anything like the real one). Someone who was not in ROTC at the time (but, ironically, later joined) was sitting in front of me, and in all the other desks around me were these short, Mexican-looking people with switchblades. I WAS IN FEAR FOR MY LIFE. (please note, I'm not trying to offend any Mexicans who may be in this forum. My subconscious is a messed up place. Besides, if you're easily offended, you probably wouldn't still be looking at this forum anyway.)
This should be in the Rulebook somewhere:

"Any problem on earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives"
-Valkyrie (the movie)
IX_Legion
Minifig

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:41 am

IX_Legion wrote:ironically

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Keldoclock » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:11 am

I'm currently almost at the end of my vacation, with just under 24 hours left, and so I have been sleeping often lately, and as a result, dreaming more often.

Just now, I dreamt I was a certain internet celebrity(GaLm) and spoke with his voice, though at the time I knew it not.I was in a house with 6 other men, and children. One of these men was injured, and so we aided him as we could, and propped him up on a bed, and we watched some movies. Most of these were fine, but one was strange and horrible, and so I retired to my bed, which was in a room very much like my own, but with the addition of an alarm clock on my dresser (it looked just like the one from Project Zomboid). I grew restless, and donned a green shirt, and fought demons.

In another, I was a disembodied spirit, who browsed the Brikwars forums, then woke.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:56 am

I got more surgery and have been taking more painkillers, so I've been dreaming too.

Last night I had a REALLY epic and REALLY vivid dream that I was pushed around by the Red team in San Diego, and ended up joining the Blue team to stop them.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion