Wow....

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Wow....

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 pm

BrikSaber wrote:We need an anti-bird coalition. THE BIRDS ARE TRYING TO MIND CONTROL YOUR CHILDREN! Seriously, though, I'm glad that this was liked... Now I need to make a brikwars army called the AFC, to honor this wonderful site...

I don't know how you could do it man...

...These people are too spineless to actually be offensive in any sense of the word, so how could they form an army?

I'd just put a bunch of pacifistic protesters in front of a Minotaur's cave and watch the carnage.
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:46 pm

BrikSaber wrote:We need an anti-bird coalition. THE BIRDS ARE TRYING TO MIND CONTROL YOUR CHILDREN! Seriously, though, I'm glad that this was liked... Now I need to make a brikwars army called the AFC, to honor this wonderful site...

And I'd like to create a pink bronis army, perhaps called the Faust Gang(similiar to the Stern gang).

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby RunsWithLegos » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:01 pm

fund it.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Silverdream wrote:

And I'd like to create a pink bronis army, perhaps called the Faust Gang(similiar to the Stern gang).

That reminds me...

...I really should finish that Ponyhammer Sentinel someday...
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby BrikSaber » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:50 pm

badagle wrote:

I don't know how you could do it man...

...These people are too spineless to actually be offensive in any sense of the word, so how could they form an army?

I'd just put a bunch of pacifistic protesters in front of a Minotaur's cave and watch the carnage.

But this is brikwars! No group of people goes without a massive amount of dakka.
Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer

Postby Whiteagle » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:23 pm

BrikSaber wrote:But this is brikwars! No group of people goes without a massive amount of dakka.

Yeah, but these aren't Brikwarriors...

These are, well, Politely Prejudice Peaceniks!
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby BrikSaber » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:31 am

If they're to be in any way involved with brikwars, even fikshunally like I'm proposing, they would need dakka.
Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer

Postby Whiteagle » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:03 pm

BrikSaber wrote:If they're to be in any way involved with brikwars, even fikshunally like I'm proposing, they would need dakka.

No, they'd need to be slaughter horribly for their lack of spines and conviction.

It'd be one thing if you turned the Anti-Furry 4channers into the Anti-Furry Force, it's another to use these pathetic peaceniks as an army.

...Hmmm... Perhaps if you used the 4channers as Warhammer 40k-style SpaceMarine chapter and the Anti-Furry Coalition as their chapter slaves...
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby BrikSaber » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:08 am

Oh damn... You have a brilliant idea going there. Yah know, I've been considering making a 4chan/anonymous army for a while now.
Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer

Postby Kastrenzo » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:16 pm

I was in a relationship with someone from the UK who was a razgrizzly, fucking overemotional headcase she was.
Kastrenzo
Minifig

Postby BrikSaber » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Most razgrizzlies are, sadly. That's why we're such good trolling targets. Most of us, at least.
Holy fucking shit.
TROLOLO
BrikSaber
Officer

Postby Kastrenzo » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:52 pm

I can't say I blame the trolls, Overemotional bitchy types need a slap across the face and be taught to grow some balls.
Kastrenzo
Minifig

Postby Silverdream » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Kastrenzo wrote:I can't say I blame the trolls, Overemotional bitchy types need a slap across the face and be taught to grow some balls.

Not just the overemotional bitchy types, but the entire internet. Trolling's definition is confused, lgs call themselves trolls, normies, and jocks too. We need to blitzkrieg the internet into a clusterfuck of dicks and booty bothered.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Whiteagle » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:33 am

Silverdream wrote:
Kastrenzo wrote:I can't say I blame the trolls, Overemotional bitchy types need a slap across the face and be taught to grow some balls.

Not just the overemotional bitchy types, but the entire internet. Trolling's definition is confused, lgs call themselves trolls, normies, and jocks too. We need to blitzkrieg the internet into a clusterfuck of dicks and booty bothered.

Damn it Silver, ANAL snuggle DOESN'T SOLVE EVERYTHING!!!
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby stubby » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:22 am

That's a satisfying quote. But we use the term "Anal Disruption" here
stubby
forum janitor

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion