Father sets the Record Straight

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: Father sets the Record Straight

Postby 501stCadians » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:45 am

Bragallot wrote:It's all your own fault for not swooping down and owning the thread sooner, stubby :troll:

By the way, are you telling me you banned Silverdream? I'm guessing this happened in the past before I joined the board?

:wtf:
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
501stCadians
Playmobil

Postby Bragallot » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:28 am

Keldoclock wrote::twss:

He shoots, he scores!
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:Everybody needs a sand green codpiece.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby stubby » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 am

Bragallot wrote:Haha I would be really stupid to say that to stubby and mean it after he showed us his banhammer.

stubby
forum janitor

Postby dilanski » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:16 am

stubby wrote:9. If this were my kid, this would have been a good teaching experience to tell her exactly how much money she costs me every month. I'd lay out a nice chart with how much it would cost to rent the bedroom I supply her, plus fully furnished, plus utilities included; next the cost of whatever cheffing and chaufferring and all the other services parents provide. Next to that I'd lay out the value of the chores she's doing. At the end of the month, I sell all her stuff on eBay to make up the difference. I think that's a much funnier way to demonstrate that I'm taking her complaints seriously while still going out of my way to make her miserable.

It wouldn't make a good youtube video though.
ImageImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby stubby » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Silverdream wrote:Now we're getting our Silvas and Silvers mixed up.

He banned me when I was Silvadream, then I came back and became a little better.

Hmm true. I banned Silva because the hypocratic vulgarian thing got so tired. The Silver account got the post purges instead, and those were mostly for the endless talking about yourself. Because Jesus Christ, the details of your life are too boring for even ten posts, much less ten thousand.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Bragallot » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Scarapis » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Ok lets get the facts right, it seems like most adults support what the dad did while most kids thinks hes nuts (that about right?)

Anyway you have to remember in todays society its against the law to punish kids with spankings and such (and people wonder why kids these days are crazy?), so what is a father to do when his child goes overboard and does what his daughter did? punish her? how since any normal form of punishment will get him arrested. he takes it out on his own property, it may have been his daughters computer but he owned it since he bought it, she abused her using of it by what she had done, so he punished the offending part he could according to the law, as to hollow point bullets, not sure they are illegal everywhere, ea. state law is different.
TROLOLO
Scarapis
Champion

Postby stubby » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Scarapis wrote:Ok lets get the facts right, it seems like most adults support what the dad did while most kids thinks hes nuts (that about right?)

No, opinion has pretty much been going the opposite way as it turns out. Kids don't have the maturity level yet to correctly assess when adults are failing to live up to the bare minimum requirements of acting like adults, so a lot of them actually think this is a reasonable way to act. It's grownups who see this and are horrified.

Also hollow point bullets haven't been illegal anywhere I've bought them, they just cost a buck or more apiece so it's kind of ridiculous. But it's a state-by-state thing from what I understand.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby stubby » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 pm

dilanski wrote:It wouldn't make a good youtube video though.

Are you kidding? I could make an awesome video out of selling all her stuff. Complete with QVC patter and fundraising goal graphics and everything.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby mgb519 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:02 pm

stubby wrote:Also hollow point bullets haven't been illegal anywhere I've bought them, they just cost a buck or more apiece so it's kind of ridiculous. But it's a state-by-state thing from what I understand.

mgb519 wrote:Also, hollow points aren't illegal. They're just banned from use in warfare by some convention other than the Geneva Conventions.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Keldoclock » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:11 pm

:phil: If hollow points were illegal why would every CCW website recommend them as your carry load?
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Keldoclock wrote::phil: If hollow points were illegal why would every CCW website recommend them as your carry load?

So that the person you shoot doesn't live to tell people how deadly hollow points are.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Tzan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:32 pm

:)
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:10 pm

:D
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:17 pm

The gaping holes in the corpse would tell the truth from beyond the grave :rtfm: Of course, getting away with using hollow points wouldn't be my primary concern after having shot someone :godwin:
Bragallot
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion