Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Zupponn » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:46 pm

The Order of the Holy Dragon has no political structure other than being fanatically devoted to a giant dragon (which I need to build. *sigh*). Therefore they have no interest in political bodies.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:53 pm

The High Council of Avalon wishes to thank the delegates of the Allied Nations for mocking us by allowing us to keep our "membership" within this diplomatic body. While you have smiled at our empty seats you have allowed the Zuppon Mining Co. and other members of the Allied Nations to murder our people, destroy our commerce and cause great humiliation to our illustrious empire.

The Kingdom of Avalon is officially leaving the Allied Nations. Remove your feces from our systems or action will be taken against you.

The High Council
Kingdom of Avalon
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Zupponn » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Well, we can't murder our own people, so we thought you wouldn't mind if we murdered yours.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby mgb519 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Ambassador Wrolf wrote:
Zupponn wrote:Well, we can't murder our own people
I feel that ZMC has inadvertently made a statement which infringes on our rights to genocide. I don't think this was intentional. However, it still stands that the representative has indirectly insulted MASS and he must stand and face these charges. I hereby challenge him to a steel cage deathmatch.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Zupponn » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Ambassador: Bring it on!
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby piltogg » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:43 pm

huh.. I had not been informed of this TA/AN war previously... The akkadians and all their ridiculously OP shit that serves primarily as storyline filler(I.E. Juggernaut, Piltogg, tele-troops) decide to join with the third aliance in an attempt to plunge the galaxy into further chaos Also because we still hate pedunuker. Hail the third alliance!

We also throw out nazi-illuminati MSpaint propaganda. It says "limited time offer: bring us the head of one pedo-nuker, get one of the artifacts of pre-creation once our experiments with them are finished."
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby stubby » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:56 am

piltogg wrote:huh.. I had not been informed of this TA/AN war previously... The akkadians and all their ridiculously OP shit that serves primarily as storyline filler(I.E. Juggernaut, Piltogg, tele-troops) decide to join with the third aliance in an attempt to plunge the galaxy into further chaos Also because we still hate pedunuker. Hail the third alliance!

We also throw out nazi-illuminati MSpaint propaganda. It says "limited time offer: bring us the head of one pedo-nuker, get one of the artifacts of pre-creation once our experiments with them are finished."

Aren't all the ridiculously-OP parts of the Akkadian military already tied up with Piltogg's Quest right now?
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Communique from Gregor Choom, President of Menggu

Most Illustrious Delegates,

I, Gregor Choom, President of the Menggu and slave to the Avalonian menace appeal to you at this time, our hour of need. It is true that we began the invasion of Avalon a year ago, but since then the Avalonians have enslaved my people and many more in surrounding star systems. They have forced us into long hours of hard labor without rest and have executed many of my people without cause.

I appeal to this body for aid. We know Avalon. We have conquered them before. They are arrogant and have not fixed every flaw in their defense. If you are willing to send more than just the AN PAX Corps to Avalon, our brave soldiers will act as your guides and together we can crush Avalon once and for all.

Was it not Semaj Nagirrac that orchestrated the war between the AN and the Third Alliance? Was it not he that pinned the matter on the Insectoids, an honorable people, and caused a division among your peoples? Was it not he that turned your heads from the Immortal threat just for a little attention? Semaj Nagirrac and Avalon believe that anyone that is not Avalonian should not be allowed to measure up to their full potential. If they had it their way, we would all be dead and their spoiled brats would occupy our cities.

Please, allow the Menggu into the glorious ranks of the AN. Help us defeat Avalon forever.

Respectfully,

Gregor Choom
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Colette » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Secretary-General Coffee-Naan:

We would embrace your membership, but the sovereignty of your nation is under dispute. We will grant you observer status, meaning you can debate and speak on the floor but not vote on resolutions until we can sort this business out (like Palestinian Authority).

The Allied Nations Secretariat cannot directly help you though-that is up to the member nations to introduce and vote on resolutions.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Silverdream » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:46 pm

The Silvarian Empire has seen the horrors the menggu have caused in the invasion of Avalon. However, we believe neither party is neutral, and that Menggu deserve independence.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Silverdream wrote:The Silvarian Empire has seen the horrors the menggu have caused in the invasion of Avalon.

Don't forget that it was Avalon's corrupt King Sulien that invited us. Had we known he was taking advantage of us then we would never have left our world.

We have learned that the Avalonians are planning to build Hyper Weapons to use against the Allied Nations. With your backing, we can stop them. Please don't delay.

Gregor Choom
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby Colette » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:
Silverdream wrote:The Silvarian Empire has seen the horrors the menggu have caused in the invasion of Avalon.

Don't forget that it was Avalon's corrupt King Sulien that invited us. Had we known he was taking advantage of us then we would never have left our world.

We have learned that the Avalonians are planning to build Hyper Weapons to use against the Allied Nations. With your backing, we can stop them. Please don't delay.

Gregor Choom

Admittedly, this fight is stacked against the AN-since Trattoria got overthrown the TA now has its flagship-class, its giant OTCs in space and Briktoid's Conifer, while Praetoria is also fending off (unaffiliated w/ TA) the Scythian Deities. Something has to be done about this.

The AN will receive a surprise (in a good way).
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby piltogg » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:36 pm

@Rayhawk.

Yup, pretty much. But it's the threat that counts ;)
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Zupponn » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Colette wrote:Admittedly, this fight is stacked against the AN

Says you. It doesn't matter what kind or how many ships a faction has. The LDD stuff is fake anyways. If an army can't win on the ground with swords and chainsaws and guns, then that faction will never amount to anything.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby RunsWithLegos » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 pm

aye, and don't forget
you can always appeal to the Immortals for help, you are currently fighting some of their major enemies, it'd bee in their interests.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion