Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Colette » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:55 am

Silverdream wrote:The Space Nazis are allying themselves with untermensch and a peach lead democracy against a German state?

Chancellor Angela: Auch diese Untermenschen und Pfirsiche sind besser als unser größter Feind von allen: die Juden! Sie behaupten, ein deutscher Staat sein, und doch, damit Sie die Gräueltaten der Bewahrung jüdischen Lebens, auch die Gewährung von ihnen Ehre und Macht! Sie sind der größte Feind des wahren Deutschen!
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Kaiser Klaus: Trattorians, Britannians, Americans, Scythians and now Space Nazis? Bavaria will crush all who dare oppose her. Though we are outnumbered we are never outmatched. Don't underestimate us! Whether it be time, space, or alternate realities, they mean nothing to us. We will fight to the last man, strapping landmines to our babies and strapping rockets to our elderly. There is no amount of empires that can hope to match the skill and fighting power of Bavaria and her friend, the TLA. I am Klaus, the Kaiser of Bavaria and the last German emperor. I will show your people the meaning of despair and fear, your countrysides will be whitened with your skulls and your rivers will run red with your blood. The skies will be blackened with ash and your children will hide in sewers living off of rats. The Space Nazis will once again be humiliated, and I will accept nothing but unconditional surrender and fealty from each of you. Neu-AN, bring all you have.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Kalvinator » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:49 am

Colette wrote:
Silverdream wrote:The Space Nazis are allying themselves with untermensch and a peach lead democracy against a German state?

Chancellor Angela: Auch diese Untermenschen und Pfirsiche sind besser als unser größter Feind von allen: die Juden! Sie behaupten, ein deutscher Staat sein, und doch, damit Sie die Gräueltaten der Bewahrung jüdischen Lebens, auch die Gewährung von ihnen Ehre und Macht! Sie sind der größte Feind des wahren Deutschen!

Cole I just translated that and...

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Colette » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:56 am

Kalvinator wrote:
Colette wrote:

Cole I just translated that and...

Well they're Space Nazis, what did you expect? If Zipps were still around with the Al-Kind-Of...
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Previous

Return to General Discussion