Allied Nations Secretary-General Elections

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Allied Nations Secretary-General Elections

Postby mgb519 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:35 pm

Stormblessed wrote:So when does the election start?

I would like to point out that the Realm of Storms unseen leader has 2 nominations.

He promises to instal a new means of installing a new leader if elected, and by that, I mean he promises to destroy elections in the AN with his new method.

Ambassador Wrolf wrote:What guarantees do we have that he's not the man who ordered the assassination against our emperor? Your leader is too much of a coward to even show his face-how do we know he's not too much of a coward to face competition?
And to suggest getting rid of elections. Is he so insecure about whether or not he will do well enough as the Secretary General to maintain his position? If he was any man worthy of leadership, he would not need to resort to such petty means of holding onto power.
Last edited by mgb519 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Arkbrik » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Stormblessed wrote:So when does the election start?

I would like to point out that the Realm of Storms unseen leader has 2 nominations.

He promises to instal a new means of installing a new leader if elected, and by that, I mean he promises to destroy elections in the AN with his new method.

Silliness from a silly realm. Vergilius Raskolnikov promises that under his rule, the AN will work under the "one man, one vote" principle.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby dilanski » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:24 pm

For the transcendent love of fuck, Any ploy by the Third Pan-German Alliance to seize control of this assembly by non-violent means will lead to the most serious of consequences, peaceful methods are not looked high upon. Also just so the Pan-German alliance knows, the score card is nil to two world wars and a world cup.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby mgb519 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Ambassador Wrolf wrote:Do not cite AN agenda against me. I was the one who made it. And nowhere did anyone say anything about peaceful means. MASS will cast their vote for either Emperor Harlek of MASS, or Vergilius Raskolnikov, or perhaps Siri depending on who seems more supported. We will not stand for any other candidates.
Last edited by mgb519 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Zupponn » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Lord Stannis of the Westeros sector (Immortal Alliance) - Who is this? I guess Eligible
Kommander Alec of the RIN (Third Alliance) - Ineligible due to not being a part of the AN
Emperor Harlek of the MASS (Third Alliance) - Eligible
Siri of I think Trattoria (Third Alliance) - Eligible
The unseen leader of the Realm of Storms (Independent) - Eligible
Vergilius Raskolnikov (Independent) - Inelegible due to not being a part of the AN

So, I think that the number of eligible candidates is reduced to 3. One pro-Third Alliance, one pro-Immortal Alliance, and one Independent.
Last edited by Zupponn on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Colette » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:37 pm

BTW: Siri never left the AN. It's kind of like MASS- just because we're here doesn't mean we like it or serving its best interests.

Also, Vergilius Raskolnikov is still a member of the AN. Of course it's fully possible we kicked him out for attacking the AN.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Zupponn » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Colette wrote:BTW: Siri never left the AN. It's kind of like MASS- just because we're here doesn't mean we like it or serving its best interests.

Also, Vergilius Raskolnikov is still a member of the AN. Of course it's fully possible we kicked him out for attacking the AN.

Okay, I changed Siri, but Raskolnikov took himself out of the AN when he attacked it. He said he didn't want to be a part of it, so I consider him ineligible.

That gives us 4 candidates then.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Thesson » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:42 pm

I nominate NightOwl.
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby Stormblessed » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Well, on the opinion of him not showing himself, that would be because he is waiting for a dramatic appearance. Winning the election would be dramatic.

Or it could be because the minifig broke, or maybe I haven't gotten around to taking a picture of him yet.
|
Stormblessed
Hero

Postby mgb519 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:57 am

Stormblessed wrote:Or it could be because the minifig broke, or maybe I haven't gotten around to taking a picture of him yet.

... :pics:
Tzan wrote:

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Previous

Return to General Discussion