THE PONIY THREAD

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby piltogg » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:20 pm

I would not fuck lego girls.. as they do not have asses, and they have man-bodies. upon further inspection I have decided the sex appeal of penises exists because they look like their entire bodies are squishy.
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby Silverdream » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:33 pm

piltogg wrote:I would not fuck lego girls.. as they do not have asses, and they have man-bodies. upon further inspection I have decided the sex appeal of penises exists because they look like their entire bodies are squishy.


I read an article about it, which also mentioned why anime girls are also sexually attractive.

The reasons as I remember:

-Long hair. We have evolved to see long hair as both healthy and feminine, which is why it's attractive.
-Facial symmetry.
-Large eyes.
-Very nice plots(or asses for the layman)

I can't remember the rest of the article or the reasons, but it's backed up by science.

I honestly think the reason I like it so much is because it makes me happy. Whenever I see something messed up or start hearing things I just put on an episode, and whenever I feel socially anxious, I watch Hurricane Fluttershy.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7584
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby Colette » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 pm

piltogg wrote:I would not fuck lego girls.. as they do not have asses, and they have man-bodies. upon further inspection I have decided the sex appeal of penises exists because they look like their entire bodies are squishy.


So your argument goes, you wouldn't fuck a lego girl for having a blocky body, but you would fuck a pwny for having a horse body?

This thread should now be about sexually-attractive lego minifigs.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby Warhead » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:50 am

Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby piltogg » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:30 pm

they look nothing like real horses. and why yes silva, that does seem to make sense. It could also be the law of cuteness coming in: The cuter something is, the more horrible it's going to be when they get brutally snuggled. Which for me is good, because I am a sadist.
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby Warhead » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Image
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7584
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby Colette » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:23 pm

I recommend the International Committee of Weights and Measures revise the value of the SI base unit for mánliness, the piltogg. In particular, I propose the new standard be based off of Warhead's or BFenix's manliness level.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:29 pm

I vote Piltogg is still the metric unit of manliyness, however the unit is now smaller than it used to be.

Example: Cpt. Zipps with a piltogg ranking of 0.33 is now 3.30 piltoggs.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7584
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby Colette » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Silverdream wrote:I vote Piltogg is still the metric unit of manliyness, however the unit is now smaller than it used to be.

Example: Cpt. Zipps with a piltogg ranking of 0.33 is now 3.30 piltoggs.

OK. So now the current weight of a piltogg is now one-tenth of the value of an old piltogg.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Alternatively, in light of his manliy deeds in the past, we could make it 9/10ths.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7584
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Actually, the more I think about the manliyer piltogg is.

Piltogg wants to corrupt the innocent through pain. His libido is so mighty it cannot be held down by traditional beliefs, and he wants to hurt pwnies in a way BFenix wouldn't even think of.

Then again, snuggle.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7584
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby piltogg » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:30 pm

I never claimed to be a manly person, that whole thing was based off a single post like four years ago that rayhawk was using to troll me with that then expanded into becoming a part of our literature like the vast majority of other things from that particular period of time for no apparent reason. I call it "the golden age of the forums".
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2440
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby Colette » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Image
The International Committee for Weights and Measures recommends that the base metric unit for mänliness be determined using the mänliness of BFenix from this point forward, and that the name of the base unit be changed to reflect this.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2577
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: THE PONIY THREAD

Postby Silverdream » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:10 pm

No.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7584
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests