Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde
- balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
- Posts: 3855
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
- No Lego part truly dies
- Posts: 4841
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
Zupponn wrote:Git to da choppa!
What he said.
Also, cool mechas brosef
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1968
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
- Location: Lampeter, Wales
I like. It kinda reminds me of the black flying Patlabor...
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:54 am
hehehe i know what set you built that from.
I just bought that set today!
- If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
- Posts: 6029
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
- Location: The Abyss
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests