Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde
just released 5 brand new Spartan accessories to turn your minifigs into fierce Spartan Warriors!
P.S. I know that the Sarissa wasn't used by Spartans...I just thought minifigures needed a nice long spear for a Macedonian Phalanx!
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 am
- No go willow in your shame
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
- Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Those shields look fantastic.
I may have to put together a medieval force when I get money.
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- Posts: 6781
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.
Wow, brickwarriors sure has been churning out new molds. Impressive work! Its nice that you try to communicate with the AFOL community, a lot of companies don't really bother with customer outreach.
Also, any chance of getting some helmet plumes that are closer in color to the dark green lego plumes?
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm
- Location: North Carolina
Those shields are Athenian. Because they hav an A. Spartans had shields with an S.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
The Empryan colonies!
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
- Posts: 420
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
- Location: Aberdeen, SCOTLUUUND!
Those plumes. My god. They're like Helmhawks.
[Insert clever and whimsical Signature here]
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
- Location: I don't remember.
Think i'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself
Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
- Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
- Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest