Castle Ninja sets up for grabs

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde

Castle Ninja sets up for grabs

Postby Apollyon » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:00 pm

I have the following Castle Ninja theme sets from 1999 for sale. They're used, a bit dusty, and mostly complete including boxes and instructions. I am willing to ship within Europe.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



3050 "Shanghai Surprise" - one plastic flag and one lance are missing - 20€
3051 "Blaze Attack" - 20€
3052 "Ninja Fire Fortress" - one dark grey brick is missing - 30€
3053 "Emperor's Stronghold" - 55€
6045 "Ninja Surprise" - 12€
6088 "Robber's Retreat" - 25€
6089 "Stone Tower Bridge" - one grey and one black ninja are missing, some of the white log bricks of the bridge are yellowed - 35€
6093 "Flying Ninja Fortress" - one grey ninja is missing - 70€
6013 "Samura Swordsmen" and some bits and pieces left - 5€

Everything together: 250€
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: Castle Ninja sets up for grabs

Postby Maverick » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:13 pm

I think i am interested. You live in Berlin right?
Think i'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Castle Ninja sets up for grabs

Postby Apollyon » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:26 pm

Maverick wrote:I think i am interested. You live in Berlin right?


I do.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: Castle Ninja sets up for grabs

Postby The Shadowscythe » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Image


Good lord, I remember getting this as a stocking filler one year - this set was one of the first that set me down the Style of building that eventually became the Scythian Empire.

Oh fun times where had with this set when I was a wee nipper.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2186
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Castle Ninja sets up for grabs

Postby Maverick » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:23 pm

Does it cost more for shipping? If yes, what would it be for 6089 and 6013? I live in Frederikssund, Denmark.
Think i'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Castle Ninja sets up for grabs

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Gah, if only you were on the other side of the atlantic!
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6083
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Castle Ninja sets up for grabs

Postby Whiteagle » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:02 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:
Image


Good lord, I remember getting this as a stocking filler one year - this set was one of the first that set me down the Style of building that eventually became the Scythian Empire.

Oh fun times where had with this set when I was a wee nipper.

I know man, that glider was Awesome and it was one of the first few sets I had with actual weaponry in it.
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Castle Ninja sets up for grabs

Postby Apollyon » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:21 am

Maverick wrote:Does it cost more for shipping? If yes, what would it be for 6089 and 6013?


Yes, shipping is extra. It would cost 10,90€ with insurance and tracking and 8,90€ without.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: Castle Ninja sets up for grabs

Postby motorhead fan » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 am

how much does it cost to ship to switzerland?
Brikguy: complains about stuff but still has a galactic empire of 1 tin robot
User avatar
motorhead fan
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:17 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: Castle Ninja sets up for grabs

Postby Apollyon » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:23 am

At least 16€ and up to 30€ depending on the size of the package. That is loose bricks & instructions. Sending the original boxes abroad will make it ridiculously expensive due to their size.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!


Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest