Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
If you haven't seen This is The End then I feel bad for you.
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- Posts: 7639
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.
Silverdream wrote:If you haven't seen This is The End then I feel bad for you.
No i haven't seen that. Explain?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself
Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
- Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
- Posts: 1290
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
- Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.
It's a comedy film about the apocalypse. It was released in theaters in June of 2013. If you haven't seen it yet, you're missing out.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245492/
Give a minifig an inch, and he'll murder for a mile.
- Posts: 716
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests