Make me an arm

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall

Re: Make me an arm

Postby Maverick » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:51 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:That makes it seem like I fuck disabled people now that I think about it

What? You don't?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Make me an arm

Postby morganm » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:04 pm

"build me an arm worthy of Mordor..." - da eye
User avatar
morganm
Dimmy
 
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Location: MN

Re: Make me an arm

Postby Silent-sigfig » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:24 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:That makes it seem like I fuck disabled people now that I think about it


No one is judging.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Make me an arm

Postby Colette » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Maverick wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:That makes it seem like I fuck disabled people now that I think about it

What? You don't?

inb4 silverdream
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2572
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Make me an arm

Postby Zupponn » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:49 pm

IVhorseman needs some loving too...
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5615
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Make me an arm

Postby Silverdream » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:55 pm

Maverick wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:That makes it seem like I fuck disabled people now that I think about it

What? You don't?


Image

I like girls that are cloud cuckoo landers with no arms. If they're cloud cuckoo landers with arms, then they're boring. Athletic girls with no legs, competitive deaf girls, high class blind ladies, and girls with pink hair are fine too.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7557
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Make me an arm

Postby Silent-sigfig » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:39 am

Silverdream wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:That makes it seem like I fuck disabled people now that I think about it

What? You don't?


Image

I like girls that are cloud cuckoo landers with no arms. If they're cloud cuckoo landers with arms, then they're boring. Athletic girls with no legs, competitive deaf girls, high class blind ladies, and girls with pink hair are fine too.



How did she tie her sleeves?
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Make me an arm

Postby Silverdream » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:That makes it seem like I fuck disabled people now that I think about it

What? You don't?


Image

I like girls that are cloud cuckoo landers with no arms. If they're cloud cuckoo landers with arms, then they're boring. Athletic girls with no legs, competitive deaf girls, high class blind ladies, and girls with pink hair are fine too.



How did she tie her sleeves?


She got Emi to do it:

Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7557
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Make me an arm

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:41 pm

I wish you luck in finding a girlfriend silverdream
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1133
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Make me an arm

Postby Silverdream » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:58 pm

2D>3D girls any day of the week. This goes for guys as well.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7557
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Make me an arm

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Silverdream wrote:2D>3D girls any day of the week. This goes for guys as well.

I miss the simpler days where I was attracted to real women. Now I've learned that moe does not exist in the 3d realm.
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1133
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Make me an arm

Postby Maverick » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:42 am

Is anime pr0n a fetish?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Make me an arm

Postby Vami IV » Sat May 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Depends. Hentai has many genres.
-9001 cool points
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Image
User avatar
Vami IV
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Previous

Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron