The official LOOT topic

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Bragallot » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:22 am

Lego always wins in the end.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:I hope to offend everyone.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Location: Trying to find something stupid enough to say to get me a new custom rank.

Postby Insert_blank » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Zahru II wrote:I caved in

How do you like it? Is it easily customized? I basically want to amass a bunch of them and then just change the color or something and make specialized hardsuits with the same frame. I assume you have a similar idea?
月にかわってお仕置きよ!
月の光は愛のメセジ
Insert_blank
Minifig

Postby Zahru II » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:33 am

See this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4945&start=1050#p253681

I added a handful of parts to make it look better.
BFenix wrote:Zahru kicks so much ass!

Best rank+avatar combo on the boards

My stuff: Medivo / Armylists / Battles / SPACE
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:07 pm

I just bought The Walking Dead 17 (Something to Fear) and holy fuck I can't wait for June 18th. Anyone else read the comic?

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:45 pm

I can't help it. I'm tired of Zombies.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Location: Trying to find something stupid enough to say to get me a new custom rank.

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Bragallot wrote:I can't help it. I'm tired of Zombies.

Perfect, it's not about zombies, it's about humans. It can be very sad or dark, but it never becomes a melodrama (unlike the TV show). Hope still exists in this world as long as Also unlike the TV show, it has three dimensional characters who aren't total dumbasses.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Scribonius » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Got a (very) late holiday gift from a friend who has been out of town due to work. His job pays him well, and I would be jealous, but he got me the Bag End set from the Hobbit (Lego calls it "An Unexpected Gathering," I call it Bag End, because that's mostly what it is) and a handful of series 9 and 10 minifigs, and this is AFTER he and I went down to Brickmania's storefront after my shift ended yesterday and bought a bunch of Brikarms pieces... He's working on a Space Police-themed force and is having fun building weird vehicles for his spacecops. I really need to find him something awesome to fit that theme for the coming holiday season...
Scribonius
Officer

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:32 am

Silverdream wrote:

Perfect, it's not about zombies, it's about humans. It can be very sad or dark, but it never becomes a melodrama (unlike the TV show). Hope still exists in this world as long as Also unlike the TV show, it has three dimensional characters who aren't total dumbasses.

The Walking Dead is not about zombies. Ok.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby samuelzz10 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:06 am

Bragallot wrote:
Silverdream wrote:

The Walking Dead is not about zombies. Ok.
The walking dead is shit overrated. the zombie survival guide is a much better book, even if you are sick of the fuckers. In other news, I got humble bundle 8 and when I get my paycheck I'm getting Van Halen II and Paranoid on Cd. (In Best Buy, I found them in a bargin bin for $5 each, sweet)
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:41 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:The walking dead is shit overrated. the zombie survival guide is a much better book, even if you are sick of the fuckers. In other news, I got humble bundle 8 and when I get my paycheck I'm getting Van Halen II and Paranoid on Cd. (In Best Buy, I found them in a bargin bin for $5 each, sweet)

There are so many things wrong here.

6. The Zombie Survival Guide is all about zombies, so Brag won't like it. It is good, but not when considering Brag's needs.

7. The Walking Dead is a fantastic series (but not the TV show). It's hardly overrated and Robert Kirkman (who some of you know from Marvel Zombies) has created a world that's a cross between The Road and Dawn of the Dead. Have you even read the comics?

8. You're not even licking your Dad's dick anymore, it's a full on deepthroat.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby samuelzz10 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Silverdream wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:The walking dead is shit overrated. the zombie survival guide is a much better book, even if you are sick of the fuckers. In other news, I got humble bundle 8 and when I get my paycheck I'm getting Van Halen II and Paranoid on Cd. (In Best Buy, I found them in a bargin bin for $5 each, sweet)

There are so many things wrong here.

6. The Zombie Survival Guide is all about zombies, so Brag won't like it. It is good, but not when considering Brag's needs.

7. The Walking Dead is a fantastic series (but not the TV show). It's hardly overrated and Robert Kirkman (who some of you know from Marvel Zombies) has created a world that's a cross between The Road and Dawn of the Dead. Have you even read the comics?

8. You're not even licking your Dad's dick anymore, it's a full on deepthroat.

6: The book is pretty good, but yeah still true.
7: From what I've heard, it's some jackass governor and a bunch of dumbshits going cross country, and I didn't like marvel zombies. It felt like a stupid cash in alternate universe, unlike ultimate weird penis which was a modernization. I haven't, but I am busy paying off a guitar right now and there are some other things I would rather get (like finish buying ultimate weird penis)
8: My dad actually hates Van Halen. Any rock harder than say Twisted Sister is too much for him.

EDIT: weird penis= s p i d e r m a n, but it's funny enough I wont edit it.
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Okay, what you said is completely inaccurate. There is a character called The Governor and I would hardly call him a jackass.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby samuelzz10 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Silverdream wrote:Okay, what you said is completely inaccurate. There is a character called The Governor and I would hardly call him a jackass.

that was a fast reply. I haven't read the books, but from what I've heard from the jack-asses on my school bus he is. either way, I'm not reading it.
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm

I can't really give my opinion on the Governor without spoilers, but you have been warned:

The Governor in my opinion is a surprisingly competent leader. He built a fairly stable community and was able to win over the populace easily. While he is Machiavellian he is a smart one at that. His only drawbacks are his sadism and his cruelty, but I think part of why that is is because he was horribly horribly tortured and in the mood for revenge. Although this is after he snuggled and tortured a woman for days that he got tortured.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby samuelzz10 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Silverdream wrote:I can't really give my opinion on the Governor without spoilers, but you have been warned:

The Governor in my opinion is a surprisingly competent leader. He built a fairly stable community and was able to win over the populace easily. While he is Machiavellian he is a smart one at that. His only drawbacks are his sadism and his cruelty, but I think part of why that is is because he was horribly horribly tortured and in the mood for revenge. Although this is after he snuggled and tortured a woman for days that he got tortured.

I was going to make a joke about sadists, but that would just be beating a dead bitch.
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks