BrickWarriors - New Female Armor, Bird Wings, and more!

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: ikensall, fredde, Dr. X

BrickWarriors - New Female Armor, Bird Wings, and more!

Postby thrash » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:20 am

BrickWarriors just released four new Harpy items, including the first armor for female minifigs!

-Harpy Helmet
-Harpy Armor
-Bird Wings
-Barbed Tail

Image

What do you think of the armor? Would you like to see more armor like this for a variety of female minifigs?

Also, check out this video we made to show off the products:

Image
User avatar
thrash
Hero
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 am

Re: BrickWarriors - New Female Armor, Bird Wings, and more!

Postby Zahru II » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:52 am

Man this looks fucking amazing. I hope some of our local monobrands will import these as well!

(I just learned there are stores in Hungary carrying both Brickwarriors and other 3P lego items, how crazy is that!?)
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4515
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: BrickWarriors - New Female Armor, Bird Wings, and more!

Postby Silverdream » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:30 pm

Zahru II wrote:Man this looks fucking amazing. I hope some of our local monobrands will import these as well!

(I just learned there are stores in Hungary carrying both Brickwarriors and other 3P lego items, how crazy is that!?)


The Brikwarriors website says free shipping worldwide for orders over 25$
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7775
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: BrickWarriors - New Female Armor, Bird Wings, and more!

Postby Zahru II » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Silverdream wrote:free shipping worldwide for orders over 25$


mfw
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4515
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: BrickWarriors - New Female Armor, Bird Wings, and more!

Postby Silverdream » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Zahru II wrote:
Silverdream wrote:free shipping worldwide for orders over 25$


mfw

Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7775
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: BrickWarriors - New Female Armor, Bird Wings, and more!

Postby BFenix » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Boobs, yes. :overwatch:
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4785
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: BrickWarriors - New Female Armor, Bird Wings, and more!

Postby piltogg » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:43 am

That video... was really funny.

Great new parts too! They look really detailed and nice. I'm sure it will be a popular new addition to the lego community.
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Re: BrickWarriors - New Female Armor, Bird Wings, and more!

Postby Scribonius » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:11 pm

piltogg wrote:That video... was really funny.

Great new parts too! They look really detailed and nice. I'm sure it will be a popular new addition to the lego community.


Yeah, I know. If I hadn't needed some parts from BrickForge, I'd have ordered three or four sets of the Harpy Armor to make... well, harpies... and female hobgoblins... and stuff...
User avatar
Scribonius
Officer
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: Wandering through Mirial's Rock...

Re: BrickWarriors - New Female Armor, Bird Wings, and more!

Postby morganm » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:36 pm

Finally! Thank you! I'm always on the look out for female Lego stuff. There has traditionally been very little female minifigs and accessories. It's gotten a lot better, especially with Friends, but it's all happy foofoo stuff for the most part. Some of the contracts with other franchises has brought us some more metal females and accessories like LotR, Hobbit, PotC, etc.

My daughters of course love the non-male centric stuff. I like having the variety. Lego sausage parties are boring =P

Really glad you did these and hope to see more!
User avatar
morganm
Dimmy
 
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Location: MN


Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest