Brickarms July 2014: AK Variants

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall

Re: Brickarms July 2014: AK Variants

Postby dilanski » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:22 pm

the enigma that is badger wrote:
dilanski wrote:If the AK-12 had the mag removed, and was replaced with a mounting point for the existing Brickarms drum magazine designs like the PPSH, then I'd be all over it.

For something like this?:

Seems neat to me, and I'm a big fan of Will's modular box/drum magazines, too. I'll pass the suggestion onto Will!

Exactly like that. Plus, it would look great with a painted ACS drum, or even a single segment of a mini gun ammo belt. It'd also make a nice slightly less ghetto sci-fi rifle than the Apoc model with the clip gone, and a foregrip attached (assuming you can, but BA designs are always good with having a mount somewhere). If this ever makes it to mould, and is sold with a choice of clip accessory, then I'm going to have replace all my infantry rifles again, as the stock and sight is too nice not to have.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Vami IV » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:31 am

This stuff is awesome. A shame you guys don't sell from your warehouses anymore.
Spoiler: show
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Playmobil

Postby the enigma that is badger » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:55 pm

Vami IV wrote:This stuff is awesome. A shame you guys don't sell from your warehouses anymore.

I get that folks miss the idea of ordering directly from Will, but a big reason why you're seeing so much great stuff from BrickArms is that Will doesn't have to handle pulling, packing, and shipping individuals orders anymore; with official resellers taking care of those responsibilities, Will's had a lot more time to focus on developing new accessories and bringing them to market.

There's another nice plus: more than a few official BrickArms resellers run some pretty nice sales and other promotions from time to time, so if you keep a close eye out for deals and/or exclusives, you can usually find some great stuff at a good buy.
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
the enigma that is badger
Officer

Postby Vami IV » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:17 pm

the enigma that is badger wrote:
Vami IV wrote:This stuff is awesome. A shame you guys don't sell from your warehouses anymore.

I get that folks miss the idea of ordering directly from Will, but a big reason why you're seeing so much great stuff from BrickArms is that Will doesn't have to handle pulling, packing, and shipping individuals orders anymore; with official resellers taking care of those responsibilities, Will's had a lot more time to focus on developing new accessories and bringing them to market.

There's another nice plus: more than a few official BrickArms resellers run some pretty nice sales and other promotions from time to time, so if you keep a close eye out for deals and/or exclusives, you can usually find some great stuff at a good buy.

Cool.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Vami IV
Playmobil

Postby Maverick » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:35 am

Vami IV wrote: Cool.

Such sentence. Much words.

wow
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.
Wanted something that rhymes with "Mandalore" but I think "pandawhore shitsnorkeler" Does the job. And then some more.

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Previous

Return to Bricks