Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: ikensall, fredde, Dr. X
hi, i'm new (kinda) and post some of my modifactions http://www.flickr.com/photos/28589013@N06/
i would also appreciate names for all the eqipment and minifigures. Thanks[/url]
If the internet fails all over the world, most people would commit sucide. I still have my legos.
- Battlefield General
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:34 pm
- Location: Legoland
I cannot judge because the pictures are TOO DAMN blurry.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word."
- Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
- The Dear Leader
- Posts: 3262
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
- Location: Looking for baseplates
They are pretty hard to see. Here's what you need to do:
6. Steady the camera, on a tripod if possible, or by holding it steady on top of something stable like a pile of books or piece of furniture.
7. Turn on "detail" mode, which looks like a little flower. This will adjust the camera focus to show fine details of whatever's in center frame, rather than the scene as a whole.
8. Add more lamps. Cameras blur a lot less with better lighting, since it doesn't have to keep the lens aperture open as long to collect the picture.
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm
- Location: BrikWars HQ, USA
Yeah, you'd better do that unless you want repeated death threats from Pezzy. He's undergoing a life long war against photographic incompetence.
Oh, and welcome to Brikwars. Things are weird here.
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/Demo_Thesis/achphp.jpg" border="0" alt="Ossum Sauce"></a>
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:01 pm
- Location: California
Apparently, Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger, and a lot of things didn't kill us.
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:26 am
- Location: The Emerald city
Tuefish wrote:Apparently, Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger, and a lot of things didn't kill us.
in fact it is a miracle we're all still alive in this forum..
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
- Location: Below sea-level
I like the chainsaw arm the best. Cyborg-ish. The Recon helmet is good too, simple yet efficient. The futuristic gun is a good scrap plastic scraps.
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:22 am
the gun looks pretty stupid and the grenade spear looks retarded
But everything else kicks ass
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:22 pm
- Location: In a bus headed to chicken ranch.
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: aoffan23, Apollyon and 1 guest