BrickArms Alien Energy Pistol and Plasma Blade Prototypes

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: ikensall, fredde, Dr. X

Postby piltogg » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:49 am

energy sword looks a little disporportinate (should be like 1.2mm shorter)
and yah, this is usefull information to have and JB should shut up.
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Re: BrickArms Alien Energy Pistol and Plasma Blade Prototype

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:42 am

It'll be out soon. It's still a prototype


I am so much excited with this to be release soon. Please update us here when it is available.
TROLOLO
Gleedaniel13
Champion
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:15 am

Re: BrickArms Alien Energy Pistol and Plasma Blade Prototype

Postby Gungnir » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:52 am

Gleedaniel13 wrote:
It'll be out soon. It's still a prototype


I am so much excited with this to be release soon. Please update us here when it is available.

Not sure if trolling. These have been out for years.
Give a minifig an inch, and he'll murder for a mile.
User avatar
Gungnir
Dimmy
 
Posts: 726
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am

Re: BrickArms Alien Energy Pistol and Plasma Blade Prototype

Postby Kalvinator » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:06 am

Gungnir wrote:
Gleedaniel13 wrote:
It'll be out soon. It's still a prototype


I am so much excited with this to be release soon. Please update us here when it is available.

Not sure if trolling. These have been out for years.


He's new here, I don't think he's trolling.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: BrickArms Alien Energy Pistol and Plasma Blade Prototype

Postby Silverdream » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:18 am

Kalvinator wrote:
Gungnir wrote:
Gleedaniel13 wrote:
It'll be out soon. It's still a prototype


I am so much excited with this to be release soon. Please update us here when it is available.

Not sure if trolling. These have been out for years.


He's new here, I don't think he's trolling.


Did you know that naive isn't in the dictionary?
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7786
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Previous

Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests