Some LDD Models

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, fredde

Postby Tarren » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:38 pm

I've experienced Non-Dimmy behavior. I've never been into the dimmy forum, and I despise ALL dimmies.
I believe that's non-dimmy behavior.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
 
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:42 pm

Well it evidently isn't, seeing as how you're still not yet considered a Non-Dimmy.
Image
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
User avatar
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Location: Brodmann area 17

Postby Tarren » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:44 pm

I don't understand how i'm not open to the Dimmy forum then.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.
User avatar
Tarren
Dimmy
 
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Postby Dr. X » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:31 pm

Wait, did someone say Automatic Peepee Cows are pink? DEAD WRONG. They're white with dark gray and orange highlights.
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
User avatar
Dr. X
Galidor
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Ventura, CA

Postby Bonn-o-Tron » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:34 pm

You need to apply to join the Dimmy group.
Image
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:
User avatar
Bonn-o-Tron
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Location: Brodmann area 17

Postby OneEye589 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:02 pm

my floppy penis wrote:I've experienced Non-Dimmy behavior. I've never been into the dimmy forum, and I despise ALL dimmies.
I believe that's non-dimmy behavior.


The fact that you've never EXPERIENCED non-Dimmy behavior just means you're blind to your own actions. Or those of other people on this forum.
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby Rayhawk » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:12 pm

my floppy penis wrote:I've experienced Non-Dimmy behavior. I've never been into the dimmy forum, and I despise ALL dimmies.
I believe that's non-dimmy behavior.

There are plenty of non-dimmies have been in the dimmy forum, and they don't hate all dimmies. On the other hand, there are plenty of dimmies who have never been in the dimmy forum and hate everybody including dimmies, like Piltogg. Therefore your argument fails.

One of the main requirements for being a non-dimmy, as I set forth when chartering that group, is not whining about whether or not Blitzen thinks you're a non-dimmy.
User avatar
Rayhawk
Overlord
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Location: BrikWars HQ, USA

Postby Rody » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:51 am

mostly because it doesn't matter either way
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby OneEye589 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:35 am

Rayhawk wrote:
my floppy penis wrote:I've experienced Non-Dimmy behavior. I've never been into the dimmy forum, and I despise ALL dimmies.
I believe that's non-dimmy behavior.

There are plenty of non-dimmies have been in the dimmy forum, and they don't hate all dimmies. On the other hand, there are plenty of dimmies who have never been in the dimmy forum and hate everybody including dimmies, like Piltogg. Therefore your argument fails.

One of the main requirements for being a non-dimmy, as I set forth when chartering that group, is not whining about whether or not Blitzen thinks you're a non-dimmy.


By Piltogg to you mean piltogg?
User avatar
OneEye589
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby pesgores » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:34 pm

It's a Tank!
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
Image
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 3262
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Rayhawk wrote:On the other hand, there are plenty of dimmies who have never been in the dimmy forum and hate everybody including dimmies, like Piltogg.


GODWIN.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6306
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Postby Rayhawk » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:37 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
Rayhawk wrote:On the other hand, there are plenty of dimmies who have never been in the dimmy forum and hate everybody including dimmies, like Piltogg.

GODWIN.

Thank you very much!

(Even though I was actually thinking Godwin when I wrote that, I'm going to pretend that I think a Godwin is just an especially epic win.)
User avatar
Rayhawk
Overlord
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Location: BrikWars HQ, USA

Postby Tzan » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:53 pm

Rayhawk wrote: a Godwin is just an especially epic win.)


Actually that was my very first thought. :)
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Postby Blitzen » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:56 pm

my floppy penis wrote:I've experienced Non-Dimmy behavior. I've never been into the dimmy forum, and I despise ALL dimmies.
I believe that's non-dimmy behavior.

I believe that your opinion doesn't matter. However, mine does. And you're a Dimmy.
Image
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
User avatar
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
 
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby Dr. X » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:36 pm

Blitzen wrote:
my floppy penis wrote:I've experienced Non-Dimmy behavior. I've never been into the dimmy forum, and I despise ALL dimmies.
I believe that's non-dimmy behavior.

I believe that your opinion doesn't matter. However, mine does. And you're a Dimmy.


*BAM!*

This court is adjourned.
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.
User avatar
Dr. X
Galidor
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Ventura, CA

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests